Oh Dear

Beverley

Nucky Thompson

I'm sure there are people hunting around trying to be offended by things. Obviously thought they could make a buck out if it by getting The Sun involved.

I'm sure there are people hunting around trying to be offended by things. Obviously thought they could make a buck out if it by getting The Sun involved.

Hmm, and the story is run by The Sun, who's "readers" famously beat up a Paedeotrician because they "thought" that was the same as a paedophile. Says it all really.

and as everyone knows... a child hearing the word paedophile puts them at risk of paedophiles.

I think there's more of a risk of the peadophiles disguising themselves as a child's toy in order to gain access to a child's home, then singing about it in order to rub it in to the parent's faces that when they bought their kid a toy it didn't provide happiness or joy, but molested them.

This country is in danger of turning from the British Isles to the Peadoph Isles.

Angus

jamboinglasgow
and as everyone knows... a child hearing the word paedophile puts them at risk of paedophiles.

that what it seems the article is suggesting. Brass Eye had it right a few years ago in its episode about paedophiles.

This is the perfect example of such paranoia. I listened to it and only thought it said paedophiles when I listened very carefully and tried to hear that word. How anyone listening to it can hear anything but jingle bells when just listening to it is a joke.

I think there's more of a risk of the peadophiles disguising themselves as a child's toy in order to gain access to a child's home, then singing about it in order to rub it in to the parent's faces that when they bought their kid a toy it didn't provide happiness or joy, but molested them.

This country is in danger of turning from the British Isles to the Peadoph Isles.

Angus

:laugh:

Bravo

Sawdust Caesar
Hmm, and the story is run by The Sun, who's "readers" famously beat up a Paedeotrician because they "thought" that was the same as a paedophile. Says it all really.

Was that the one where the doctor had a nameplate with paediatrician written underneath their name on their front door? That makes those morons who attacked him even more dense than I thought possible.

that what it seems the article is suggesting. Brass Eye had it right a few years ago in its episode about paedophiles.

Every time your kid tickles Paedo-Mouse, a Paedophile gets his rocks off. AND IT DOESN'T END THERE.

The Old Tolbooth

Apparently Zemmama's father in law was seeing dragging his wife away in tears after her toy was taken off her earlier today :peepwall:

bdr-released-girl-crying-600-pix.jpg

Say What Again
Apparently Zemmama's father in law was seeing dragging his wife away in tears after her toy was taken off her earlier today :peepwall:

bdr-released-girl-crying-600-pix.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived