Alex Arthur

H.A.N.S

Good to see the Celtic supporting pretend Hobo got licked at the weekend from a nobody. Still reckons he can become a world champion. Still like watching the video of Gomez knocking him out.

I was at the Gomez fight. What a letdown he was. Think he was ill though.

The fighting all the way from Meadowbank to Princes St was great to watch!

he was ill with the flu up untill the week before the gomez, the doctor told him not to fight but he went a head any way.

On the other hand Gomez was stabbed 6 weeks before the fight and made it.

If Arthur could fight half as good as he thinks he is he would be a world champ at about 5 different weights and a legend by know.Pity he is pretty pish and has been beaten by a few run of the mill British fighters.

If Arthur could fight half as good as he thinks he is he would be a world champ at about 5 different weights and a legend by know.Pity he is pretty pish and has been beaten by a few run of the mill British fighters.

He freely admits at super featherweight he had to starve himself to fight. He was just licked at light welter but thinks he's still a good lightweight. To be honest there are far too many weights in boxing and with only half a stone keeping them apart I am sure even at lightweight he would get smashed.

I was at the Gomez fight. What a letdown he was. Think he was ill though.

The fighting all the way from Meadowbank to Princes St was great to watch!

CCS vs Man City.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ah... Alex "The Sneeze" Arthur.

Is it just me who thinks this...? He reminds me off the disapointment that you get when you feel as though you are just about to have a really powerfull and enjoyable sneeze... Only for it to peter out before it even arrives?

Similar feeling after 'Take me out' by Franz Ferdinand...

I liked him but he was never committed and active enough. 5 fights in the 3 years which you would consider a boxer to be at his peak 28-31 and the last 2 have been low class fights to try get him back into the swing of things.

Unfortunately Kenny Anderson looks like he is going to be going down the same road.

Wonder how his Mrs property portfolio went during the down turn.... and did he ever meet that God boy he always kept banging on about?

I liked him but he was never committed and active enough. 5 fights in the 3 years which you would consider a boxer to be at his peak 28-31 and the last 2 have been low class fights to try get him back into the swing of things.

Unfortunately Kenny Anderson looks like he is going to be going down the same road.

If he moved away he'd be very good, too many "friends" that are as mad as him sadly.

CCS vs Man City.

It was great stuff!

No idea who was geting the better of who but I loved it.

Carl Weathers
If he moved away he'd be very good, too many "friends" that are as mad as him sadly.

He has moved to England, I believe.

• 3 weeks later...
Good to see the Celtic supporting pretend Hobo got licked at the weekend from a nobody. Still reckons he can become a world champion. Still like watching the video of Gomez knocking him out.

It puzzles me how a "born again christian" can be a boxer, surely it is against his beliefs?

It puzzles me how a "born again christian" can be a boxer, surely it is against his beliefs?

Indeed. "Turning the other cheek" isn't a strategy that I would recommend in the ring. :santa1:

jambojackbilly

He starved himself to fight as their was a few quid on parade at his chosen weight.He Also knew if he went up a weight or two he would get his melt kicked right in and thats exactly what happened when he tried.So he starved away and made a few bob

As a youngster he showed so much promise but failed to deliver

His last fight was an embarrassment

He will be back soon though. I'm sure God has gave him the nod to go onto bigger and better titles :smiliz64:

He freely admits at super featherweight he had to starve himself to fight. He was just licked at light welter but thinks he's still a good lightweight. To be honest there are far too many weights in boxing and with only half a stone keeping them apart I am sure even at lightweight he would get smashed.

Well there you go....

Archived