Derek Mcinnes.

scott_jambo

Cracking shout. I had never thought of that one. Although personally I wouldn't mind seeing Robbo have another go.

Robbo would be my shout, too. We need a "Hearts man" in charge to get the passion back, because that is seriously lacking at the moment.

McInnes isn't a bad shout, but it would have to be big JJ for me.

Only prob is he has 3 years remaining on his contract so we'd have to pay 2 years wages to buy that out (i think thats the rule: 2/3)

Anyway, be interesting to know what VR is thinking about Csaba right now - just how shoogly his peg is. It should be very shoogly, but i'd maybe give him this weekend and if it's limpid pish again, i think his days should be numbered. If there's fight and we have a go, maybe he can save himself

Take Levein but that isn't likely so i'll say JJ although Mcinnes is not a bad shout.

I'd also like to see Robbo and Gary Locke come in as coaches.

Guest JamboRobbo

I'd take Levein or Jefferies back if we have to change manager, but I doubt either would come and work under the mad one, and I doubt the mad one would appoint either.

I'd take Levein or Jefferies back if we have to change manager, but I doubt either would come and work under the mad one, and I doubt the mad one would appoint either.

I doubt Levein would come back but I feel Jeffries would under certain conditions, but it's all ifs, buts and maybes.

PresidentRomanov
Billy Reid please

Behave yourself, I still haven't got over the last west coast, hamster faced arsehole we had in charge :hat2:

Guest JamboRobbo
I doubt Levein would come back but I feel Jeffries would under certain conditions, but it's all ifs, buts and maybes.

I feel similar BB. Levein has it good right now and isn't stupid, so I doubt he'd come.

JJ could probably be tempted, under the right conditions.

If Vlad wasn't our owner, I feel JJ would've been back here a long time ago.

But I have a feeling that it just won't happen whilst Vlad owns us.

Sorry to be so negative but if/when Csaba goes we will be stuck with another unknown from a Baltic State rather than having a Hearts man / men at the helm IMO :stuart:

I'd be delighted if McInnes was to come in and be our new manager, unfortunately I just can't see it happening.

He's either Rangers bound or England bound.

I'd take JJ back in a heart beat right now, anyone other than Csaba. His time is well and truly up.

I'd be delighted if McInnes was to come in and be our new manager, unfortunately I just can't see it happening.

He's either Rangers bound or England bound.

I'd take JJ back in a heart beat right now, anyone other than Csaba. His time is well and truly up.

Depends how Capello does this summer.

Do you think it's possible he could be our manager whilst Vlad is our owner though?

our owner? That Romanov bloke? It's just I have read every thread this morning and you have only reiterated the same thing 200 times ad nuaseum. Not enough IMO.

Seriously, we know Vlad is a noel hunt.

Drylaw Hearts
Do you think it's possible he could be our manager whilst Vlad is our owner though?

I think JJ is nearing the end of his time at Killie and would relish coming back to Hearts.

VR has given Csaba more freedom than he has any other Manager and as his interest wavers so is his direct involvement in team affairs.

He's gone from supplying most of the players and insisting they are given a game to supplying a few fringe players.

Still not ideal but not too far away from where he needs to be.

Maybe the right man can wrestle that final bit of control from him ?

Guest JamboRobbo
I think JJ is nearing the end of his time at Killie and would relish coming back to Hearts.

VR has given Csaba more freedom than he has any other Manager and as his interest wavers so is his direct involvement in team affairs.

He's gone from supplying most of the players and insisting they are given a game to supplying a few fringe players.

Still not ideal but not too far away from where he needs to be.

Maybe the right man can wrestle that final bit of control from him ?

I'd like to hope so, just can't see it happening whilst the mad one is our owner unfortunately.

Charlie-Brown

If Hearts end up paying compensation to get Csaba to leave then i doubt there will be any money to pay other SPL teams compo for their managers. Somebody without a club like Robbo, Clark, Locke, j.Calderwood etc or maybe McGlynn from Raith would be cheaper options.

We have absolutely no chance of attracting any of the names mentioned on this thread. They are quite simply not interested.

If (sooner rather than later hopefully) Csaba goes I think he will either be replaced by a complete non-entity, in managing terms, or Darren Murray.

Radioactive Mince
our owner? That Romanov bloke? It's just I have read every thread this morning and you have only reiterated the same thing 200 times ad nuaseum. Not enough IMO.

Seriously, we know Vlad is a *******

I can't comment on JR's alleged other 199 Vlad-related posts today, as I've only just logged in, but this time he has a very good point.

If anybody is currently kidding themselves on that we could replace Csaba with a "Hearts man" such as Jefferies, Robbo or Levein then I question their abilities of rational thought.

Furthermore, Derek McInnes is just as unlikely, if not even more so, than the above mentioned to agree to manage HMFC.

The realistic options for Laszlo's replacement are not anybody we've heard of most probably.

How, in 2009, five years into the repetitive world of a VR-owned HMFC, people can still act as if He's just got here and "saved our club" I just cannot fathom.

Of course, He might've changed, mightn't He have?

Mince

I just find it unbelievable that Vlad hasn't weilded the axe yet.

With Vlads previous record in punting managers i am at a loss as to why Csaba is still there?????

Drylaw Hearts
I can't comment on JR's alleged other 199 Vlad-related posts today, as I've only just logged in, but this time he has a very good point.

If anybody is currently kidding themselves on that we could replace Csaba with a "Hearts man" such as Jefferies, Robbo or Levein then I question their abilities of rational thought.

Furthermore, Derek McInnes is just as unlikely, if not even more so, than the above mentioned to agree to manage HMFC.

The realistic options for Laszlo's replacement are not anybody we've heard of most probably.

How, in 2009, five years into the repetitive world of a VR-owned HMFC, people can still act as if He's just got here and "saved our club" I just cannot fathom.

Mince

I would never have thought VR would have gone for McGhee or the National Coach of Uganda or even the coach of Artmedia Bratislava - but he did.

I would never have thought he would have allowed a Manager to sign so many of his own players - but he did.

Radioactive Mince
I just find it unbelievable that Vlad hasn't weilded the axe yet.

With Vlads previous record in punting managers i am at a loss as to why Csaba is still there?????

-???????.

Mince

I want a manager that will instantly look to move on expensive, luxury players and bring in our good crop of youngsters.

I want a manager that picks teams on merits and not on how much he likes the player.

I want a manager that will ensure I never again see a team that has so many players that do not care about winning or the badge they wear on their chest.

I don't need this manager to have Hearts links, I do need him to have a working understanding of British football.

Who is that? I honestly don't know, but I don't need to know. I am not closed minded to Hearts related coaches, I just don't see that many choices out there. Out of the Scottish based choices, Levein is the stand out but he won't come. We are at the stage now where Jefferies would do a job for us though. Did Flogel go into coaching when he went back to Vienna? How is he doing? What about Adam? He left Kilmarnock to go back coaching in France.

Mince

Derek Mcinness is unlikely for a number of reasons, but it is not out of this world to suggest him. In normal circumstances he would snap our hands off, but our club is poisonous at the moment.

I agree with JR's point. His point being that Vlad is the root cause of everything. I am just sick of the bleating (not just you JR) we all want solutions now. Anything. Thats why sneakypete's wind up thread was 40 pages long instead of 40 posts.

Mince

Correct there. Romanov wont appoint them, and JJ and Levein would not come unless they had majority control of transfers, which wont happen, although JJ would probs try and get Kyle and Bryson, which I wouldn't oppose. And as for Robbo, well I think he'd take it but Romanov wont re-appoint him, now if he had a pass port from a country east of Warsaw, then perhaps.......

Radioactive Mince
I would never have thought VR would have gone for McGhee or the National Coach of Uganda or even the coach of Artmedia Bratislava - but he did.

I would never have thought he would have allowed a Manager to sign so many of his own players - but he did.

Was McGhee convinced enough to come?

National Coach of Uganda? That worked out great.

Weiss - Did he agree to come too?

I agree that he has surprised us before but going for someone is, as you know, not the same as getting them. We could "go for" Ronaldo with a bid of 50p - doesn't mean it was ever gonna happen.

The bit in bold - You didn't think VR would allow his manager to sign 3 players? Well, there's your answer as to why any hopes of us getting a decent-rep manager are a wee bit wild.

He could finally change, though, couldn't He? I mean, appoint a manager, give him a (meagre) budget, let him sign whichever player(s) he chooses within that budget and let him stand or fall on his own decisions. So, manager's new signings disappoint and performances nosedive - Sacked. Just like any normal* football club.

*What I consider to be normal and, it seems, the rest of Scottish Football do.

Mince

Levein,Jeffries,McInnes,Reid,??? Do you seriously think they would leave their jobs and come work for us????Yes i know Hearts are bigger than probs all their clubs put together,but work for the madman yer having a laugh.

Oh and remember,Vlad doesn't do Scottish managers as he doesn't trust them,because they work for the viruses and the SFA.

Levein,Jeffries,McInnes,Reid,??? Do you seriously think they would leave their jobs and come work for us????Yes i know Hearts are bigger than probs all their clubs put together,but work for the madman yer having a laugh.

Oh and remember,Vlad doesn't do Scottish managers as he doesn't trust them,because they work for the viruses and the SFA.

????? << this is why these managers would work for Hearts. The wage jump from Hamilton/St Johnstone would be huge.

Guest Vanbasten1874
????? << this is why these managers would work for Hearts. The wage jump from Hamilton/St Johnstone would be huge.

I dont think any of them would touch the job with the proverbial barge pole btw you'd have to be fecking cuckoo to come and work for Vlad .

Seymour M Hersh

I don't thin we need a "Hearts man" per se but someone with a complete understanding of the Scottish game. After all you could hardly call wee Doddy a "Hearts man" but he did a more than adequate job of righting the ship.

He should sack Csaba and the fans should put serious pressure on romanov to appoint a manager we support.

Mcghee didnt help matters when he agred to meet Vlad in Lithuania and then went back on his word at the airport. Unprofessional way to conduct yourself and doesnt put scottish managers in a good light.

Do people REALLY believe that, at this moment in time, ANY manager currently employed would leave their jobs and join the Madfud Circus??? :hat2:

Get a Grip, as mentioned, If/When Csaba goes he'll be replaced by a complete non entity puppet from somewhere in Madfuds camp...JJ, Levien, Robbo or McInnes...Give it a rest...We'll end up with Ivan Sloberdoonmakockyabitch from Slovakestan United!!

Madfud GTF ya **** :hang:

He can't live forever :2thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts
I don't thin we need a "Hearts man" per se but someone with a complete understanding of the Scottish game. After all you could hardly call wee Doddy a "Hearts man" but he did a more than adequate job of righting the ship.

We also need the owner to stop sending the Manager crappy players.

It doesn't help.

And that's a fact.

Guest Vanbasten1874
He should sack Csaba and the fans should put serious pressure on romanov to appoint a manager we support.

Mcghee didnt help matters when he agred to meet Vlad in Lithuania and then went back on his word at the airport. Unprofessional way to conduct yourself and doesnt put scottish managers in a good light.

Right now Mghee will be sniggering contently to himself not given a jot what we think about his conduct ,

Do people REALLY believe that, at this moment in time, ANY manager currently employed would leave their jobs and join the Madfud Circus??? :hat2:

Get a Grip, as mentioned, If/When Csaba goes he'll be replaced by a complete non entity puppet from somewhere in Madfuds camp...JJ, Levien, Robbo or McInnes...Give it a rest...We'll end up with Ivan Sloberdoonmakockyabitch from Slovakestan United!!

Hearts have been in a worse state than now in terms of intereference from board room level.

Vlad may still be the unfair ringmaster, but Csaba is the clown of this circus.

Guest Vanbasten1874

:2thumbsup:

Right now Mghee will be sniggering contently to himself not given a jot what we think about his conduct ,

I didnt ask him to give a jot. My concern is with HMFC not with Mcghee's career.

The way I see it, as long as the players (any players) know Csaba is not really in charge - then they will end up just arseing around. The lack of discipline is clear, there appears to be favoritism and certain players appear that they have just had it. Until a person comes in who has control of the team totally, then this wont really change, and no one in their right mind would walk into all of this crap, if you think so then your deluded.

The Old Tolbooth
I want a manager that will instantly look to move on expensive, luxury players and bring in our good crop of youngsters.

I want a manager that picks teams on merits and not on how much he likes the player.

I want a manager that will ensure I never again see a team that has so many players that do not care about winning or the badge they wear on their chest.

I don't need this manager to have Hearts links, I do need him to have a working understanding of British football.

Who is that?

Lothar Mattheus?

If Romanov was to give the manager funds then all good someone would come. He wont though. I honestly cant see us being anything other than a midtable spl team until our debt is sorted

Guest Vanbasten1874
I didnt ask him to give a jot. My concern is with HMFC not with Mcghee's career.

The guy had misgivings about romanov and done an about turn at the airport so what he didnt want to be part of this circus cant blame him for that . Still hate the **** tho but that is besides the point Hearts mess is Hearts mess .

The guy had misgivings about romanov and done an about turn at the airport so what he didnt want to be part of this circus cant blame him for that . Still hate the **** tho but that is besides the point Hearts mess is Hearts mess .

I agree with you, but Vlad opened up and was ready to appoint a scottish manager, invited him to Lithuania and then on the day he doesnt show. It showed a lack of respect and vindicated Vlad's deluded opinion that scottish managers cant be trusted.

Guest Vanbasten1874
I agree with you, but Vlad opened up and was ready to appoint a scottish manager, invited him to Lithuania and then on the day he doesnt show. It showed a lack of respect and vindicated Vlad's deluded opinion that scottish managers cant be trusted.

I see what you mean .

Jefferies with Locke and Robertson, Hearts dream team.

They wouldn't let the imposters we are currently watching near the pitch.

Archived