What Is There To Lose With A 'No Mark'?

bobskeldon

This clown has to go NOW! Make no mistake, he is incapable of changing a game never mind changing a season! I don't care who we get in temporarily, I don't care if this person is willing to work for ?25,000 a year rather than ?250,000! We have nothing to lose, this IS relegation stuff. We deserved nothing yesterday, Hamilton 'outpassed' us, 'outfought' us, and 'outscored' us!

Whilst acknowledging the incompetence of the referee, the REAL cheats were in the dressing room, led by a charlatan of the highest order!

He obviously doesn't want to be here. He has a better squad than at least half of the other SPL clubs, but he's spat the dummy out because he can't get new players. Managers like Billy Reid, Jim Jeffries, Gus McPherson, get on with working with the squads they have, and manage to get them playing well enough to beat us. they also are capable of making the right substitutions and altering the shape of the side if required. All attributes that Mr Laslo seems to lack at this point in time.

are you talking about Csaba or Michael Stewart. I think it applies to them both. :hat2:

The biggest single issue is the Manager!

boabyarsebiscuit

I'm not really a big fan of Csaba's, and have noticed over the weeks and months that he lacks the ability to change the momentum of football games. But yesterday when he stuck Elliot up front we actually came very close to snatching a draw, 9 vs 11. He also reacted quickly and removed Kucharski early - and we then went on to somehow manage not to concede again. Like I say, not convinced by Csaba's abilities overall, but I thought yesterday he didn't actually do that bad a job, given the pathetic start to the game we had, and the subsequent refereeing "performance".

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm not really a big fan of Csaba's, and have noticed over the weeks and months that he lacks the ability to change the momentum of football games. But yesterday when he stuck Elliot up front we actually came very close to snatching a draw, 9 vs 11. He also reacted quickly and removed Kucharski early - and we then went on to somehow manage not to concede again. Like I say, not convinced by Csaba's abilities overall, but I thought yesterday he didn't actually do that bad a job, given the pathetic start to the game we had, and the subsequent refereeing "performance".

And with a bit of luck the return of Elliot will give us that bit of spark up front to start hurting teams (yes, we are that desperate these days :10900:)

It was obvious from the first 5 mins that Elliott or Mole was required to provide some movement between their two centre backs! Obvious to most but not the manager! Hence me thinking that I could have played in the middle of their defence!

Archived