Hearts need to re-connect with the fans...

Martin_T

In common with most supporters at the moment, I am feeling a strong sense of dis-connect with the club at the current time. HMFC need to try and re-engage the support. To do this, I think we need to appoint guys steeped in the tradition of the club in both the dug-out and the boardroom.

For me Csaba Laszlo has to go immediately. I would love to see a coaching staff of John Robertson, Sandy Clark and Gary Locke. At very least we know these guys feel for the club in the same way we do. I would like to see a return to our traditional player recruitment market of the Scottish lower leagues and lower end of the SPL. I'm sick of seeing no-marks like Kucharski, Bouzid, Obua, Suso, Kingston etc pulling on the maroon.

Whether all this is possible under Romanov? Who knows, but unless the club wants to see a drastic drop in match day attendance and income, it is in their interests to act.

Dagger Is Back
In common with most supporters at the moment, I am feeling a strong sense of dis-connect with the club at the current time. HMFC need to try and re-engage the support. To do this, I think we need to appoint guys steeped in the tradition of the club in both the dug-out and the boardroom.

For me Csaba Laszlo has to go immediately. I would love to see a coaching staff of John Robertson, Sandy Clark and Gary Locke. At very least we know these guys feel for the club in the same way we do. I would like to see a return to our traditional player recruitment market of the Scottish lower leagues and lower end of the SPL. I'm sick of seeing no-marks like Kucharski, Bouzid, Obua, Suso, Kingston etc pulling on the maroon.

Whether all this is possible under Romanov? Who knows, but unless the club wants to see a drastic drop in match day attendance and income, it is in their interests to act.

I think there are a lot of clubs up and down the country where fans are disconnecting with the players. It's a typical reaction where you have players on money and doing jobs that most of us can only dream about. When times are hard the gulf is wider and when you mix in a bunch of players who lack talent and more importantly commitment and application you get what we now have.

For me forget the lower SPL types - Ian Black was one such player after all. I want to see us blooding our youngsters . Kids who will give 100%.

Much as I don't rate Clum, the laddie did apply himself yesterday!

Guildford_Jambo

I feel sorry for the young supporters. Atleast we older ones had the Robbos, Pressleys, Lockes to remember, these younger fans will lose interest soon if we dont start sorting ourselves out dont you think?

I feel sorry for the young supporters. Atleast we older ones had the Robbos, Pressleys, Lockes to remember, these younger fans will lose interest soon if we dont start sorting ourselves out dont you think?

lol You might have came up with a better example than Gary Locke.

Robbo ,Pressley and Cameron would have been better.:2thumbsup:

Guildford_Jambo
lol You might have came up with a better example than Gary Locke.

Robbo ,Pressley and Cameron would have been better.:2thumbsup:

point taken, the likes of Rousset, Gordon, Hartley perhaps. But you get my point.. :smiley2:

Charlie-Brown

Our own players (MacDonald, the Thomsons, Wallace, Jonsson, Clum etc) are the ones who show most commitment to the cause and should form the core of our team. Goncalves, Stewart, Zaliukas & Black also fight for the jersey - sometimes too literally - but many of the others are just imposters. We need to focus on our own players - they should be the first names on the team sheet not Balogh, Bouzid, Obua & Nade etc.

Our own players (MacDonald, the Thomsons, Wallace, Jonsson, Clum etc) are the ones who show most commitment to the cause and should form the core of our team. Goncalves, Stewart, Zaliukas & Black also fight for the jersey - sometimes too literally - but many of the others are just imposters. We need to focus on our own players - they should be the first names on the team sheet not Balogh, Bouzid, Obua & Nade etc.

I think for the first time ever I fully agree with one of your posts. :fing25:

It is clear who puts the effort into their game.

Archived