We're Pants and We Know We Are !

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

This must be the worst Hearts team since we were last in the 1st Division ?

We have more passengers in our team than Easyjet

Dawid Kucharski , Ian Black , Michael Stewart , Suso , Obua , Nade , Bouzid , Zalukas and Larry Kingston are not playing for the jerseys , not good enough , have no discipline and turn in consistantly poor performances week in week out .

You can blame Vlad , Csaba and the tactics but once they cross the line onto the pitch surely professional pride and a will to win should kick in

Dawid Kucharski , Ian Black , Michael Stewart , Suso , Obua , Nade , Bouzid , Zaliukas and Larry Kingston are not playing for the jerseys , not good enough , have no discipline and turn in consistantly poor performances week in week out .

You can blame Vlad , Csaba and the tactics but once they cross the line onto the pitch surely professional pride and a will to win should kick in

Sad to say but we miss him.

Dawid Kucharski , Ian Black , Michael Stewart , Suso , Obua , Nade , Bouzid , Zalukas and Larry Kingston are not playing for the jerseys , not good enough , have no discipline and turn in consistantly poor performances week in week out .

firstly while early signs probably do point to him being gash, I still think its a bit unfair to say Kucharski as he has not had a run in the team.

I think it is safe to say Black and Stewart are two of very few players who do play for the jersey. Doesn't make them any better or less rash but I dont think you can knock the fact they want hearts to win.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
firstly while early signs probably do point to him being gash, I still think its a bit unfair to say Kucharski as he has not had a run in the team.

I think it is safe to say Black and Stewart are two of very few players who do play for the jersey. Doesn't make them any better or less rash but I dont think you can knock the fact they want hearts to win.

Stewart = No discipline , Black =

How can you say Zaliukas is not playing for the jersey when he is not even in the team?

And even when he is in the team, he is one of our better players. Apart from that time he lamped the poor Falkirk player.

mariuszaliukas_350x197.jpg

Yae i agrree Black and Stewart play for the jersey,and big Zall too,cant wait for him to come back.

Stewart = No discipline , Black =

Ah right.

Your post didn't read too easily. I read it as you were accusing them all of the same thing.

Archived