It is time.

Ray Winstone

Time to re-call McGowan and get the youngsters involved.

The bottom 6 beakons and that is something that is not going to change with the current first team.

We need to give MacDonald an extended run in the team and get McGowan in at centre half.

Jonny Stewart should be put in the middle, once Temps is back and fit he goes on the right, and get Glen and Elliot up front.

I would also like to see Robinson and Danny Wallace getting moved up to the bench at least.

Line up:

MacDonald

Wallace

C.Thomson

McGowan

Zaliukas

Driver (when fit, and tell him to pull his finger out)

Templeton

J.Stewart

Palazuelos

Glen

Elliot

The bottom 6 beakons and that is something that is not going to change with the current first team.

We need to give MacDonald an extended run in the team and get McGowan in at centre half.

Jonny Stewart should be put in the middle, once Temps is back and fit he goes on the right, and get Glen and Elliot up front.

I would also like to see Robinson and Danny Wallace getting moved up to the bench at least.

Line up:

MacDonald

Wallace

C.Thomson

McGowan

Zaliukas

Templeton

J.Stewart

Palazuelos

Glen

Elliot

Tucks for manager!:2thumbsup:

Line up:

MacDonald

Wallace

C.Thomson

McGowan

Zaliukas

Templeton

J.Stewart

Palazuelos

Glen

Elliot

Couldn't agree more.

I agree.Not going to happen though.Would have Eggy in there ahead of Ruben as well.

Ye either or for the other CM role.

Good idea in theory, as long as a section of our support don't crucify them if they make errors.

I reakon the supporters would be receptive to the idea of youngsters trying their heart out for the team, who might still not get the results rather than the bunch of over-paid to$$ers we have at the moment who are not getting the results anyway.

Put them in, if we don't do any better we have lost nothing.

jamboinglasgow

Line up:

MacDonald

Wallace

C.Thomson

McGowan

Zaliukas

Templeton

J.Stewart

Palazuelos

Glen

Elliot

I would agree with that. Or put McGowan up in Palazuelos' posistion and put Jonsson at CB. A team that only has 1 non-academy player, three U19 captains in the team. Plenty of leadership, plenty of hunger.

Add a bench of Kello (I like him, if not Ridgers,) Balatoni, D McGowan, Mulrooney, S Robinson, G Smith and Novikovas.

Maybe keep a few experenced players, Ian Black and Ruben can help.

I reakon the supporters would be receptive to the idea of youngsters trying their heart out for the team, who might still not get the results rather than the bunch of over-paid to$$ers we have at the moment who are not getting the results anyway.

agree why not give it a try?

Line up:

MacDonald

Wallace

C.Thomson

McGowan

Zaliukas

Templeton

J.Stewart

Palazuelos

Glen

Elliot

There seems to be this idea that if a player is out of form that they are not trying somehow.

Driver has been injured and unfit for the season and to single him out for criticism is unfair IMO. I don;t think he's given less than 100% of what he's got thus far. Like every fan i hope for better of course.

also i would have Black in that team and give him the captians armband.

exactly :2thumbsup:

he's tried and failed with the same group of players for months, time for a change both on and off the park.

Would be happy if I didn't see any of the following again in Hearts jerseys or 'leisure wear':

Laszlo

Burger

Obua

Kingston

Nade

Zaliukas

Stewart

The fans would respond very positively to all of that lot going and the young players being brought in.

Archived