I'm not blaming the ref...

crossgates jambo

crossgates jambo

As bad as he was, and he was very, very, very bad. He was not to blame for what was witnessed today. No discipline from our 'captain', a rotten performance up til his red card. Bouzid losing his discipline and then the nonsense in the tunnel at the end. Disgusting. This team are as far removed from the Heart of Midlothian I know and love as could possibly be. Csaba, just go, go now, you're nowhere near good enough for us and take pretty much all the players with you. We can all see who are not good enough. Take them and play the youngsters for the rest of the season. My season ticket is not getting used again this year. I've had it. That was a disgrace and if it wasn't for the referee doing his level best to be the centre of attention we'd be even more irate about that dross today than we already are.

maroonlegions
As bad as he was, and he was very, very, very bad. He was not to blame for what was witnessed today. No discipline from our 'captain', a rotten performance up til his red card. Bouzid losing his discipline and then the nonsense in the tunnel at the end. Disgusting. This team are as far removed from the Heart of Midlothian I know and love as could possibly be. Csaba, just go, go now, you're nowhere near good enough for us and take pretty much all the players with you. We can all see who are not good enough. Take them and play the youngsters for the rest of the season. My season ticket is not getting used again this year. I've had it. That was a disgrace and if it wasn't for the referee doing his level best to be the centre of attention we'd be even more irate about that dross today than we already are.

Seems that if things do not improve something is going to snap, our club is a sleeping giant and the potential we have is big Hopefully the PAB at Hearts will start to realise that to feck about with bums on seats is never a good idea.Are they really asking themselves that what's on offer is the FULL potential that Hearts are capable off, is the product they are offering good enough.

We were very poor for the first 30minutes. But we began to play better once Obua came on and had got a goal back. For the first few minutes in the second half we played with a bit of spirit. Either side of half-time Hamilton looked extremely nervous and had taken to lumping the ball out of play at every opportunity. The fans were getting on their backs. With 11 men on the park we were very much in the game, mainly because Hamilton were rubbish, but still we were in the game.

Then the ref lost the plot, sent Stewart off, booked Thomson for winning the ball, didn't book their player for flattening McDonald without attempting to play the ball, didn't book their player for wildly swinging a leg at a Hearts player after the ball was away, didn't sned Thomson off for what was a bookable offense, sent Bouzid off for a challenge that wasn't worth a booking, etc, etc.

After all that, the ref then didn't give us stonewall penalty in injury time that would probably have got us a point.

Hearts were poor today, but make no mistake, it was the ref that lost us the game toady.

Seems that if things do not improve something is going to snap, our club is a sleeping giant and the potential we have is big Hopefully the PAB at Hearts will start to realise that to feck about with bums on seats is never a good idea.Are they really asking themselves that what's on offer is the FULL potential that Hearts are capable off, is the product they are offering good enough.

But we're stuck with a 17000 stadium, we will never reach our full potential @ Tynecastle

Laszlo cost us the game.

His 4-2-4 formation was so easy for Hamilton to exploit. They took their early chances unlike Killie last week, and should have scored more.

He was also to blame for including the likes of Kingston and Obua whose effort in the second half was absolutely shocking.

I thought that the Stewart red card was harsh, Bouzid was fair enough and Thomson should have been sent off too (notwithstanding that his booking was wrong).

Johanes de Silentio

I blame the ref for not awarding an obvious penalty in injury time that could have gained us a point.

I also blame the ref for being generally inept throughout.

I do not blame the ref for our performance, though, which was honking!

The standard of officiating has descended to that of the general play. Is it any wonder that both have sunk to such depths? Everything about the Scottish game, including the media coverage, is sub-standard and there needs to be a massive overhaul of the game if it is not to worsen. That game today resembled a Junior match from behaviour, attendance, and quality of football. People are aghast about how few people were there; I'm amazed so many went.

To be honest if you do not come back i will not lose any sleep because Hearts can do without fans like you. The real fans are the ones who turn up week after week even when we are playing so badly thats what being a fan is all about. Unfortunatley you have to take the good the bad and the down right terrible. As for me i will be at Tynie on Sat cheering the team on even though i expect us to get beat.

boabyarsebiscuit

Please shut up.

Thank you.

The referee was a ******ing joke today. Bouzid's sending off was very weak. Stewart's was completely 100% shocking. Thomson's yellow for a brilliant tackle verged on the corrupt. Even the weegie media were laughing at his decision on the Elliot penalty.

If that referee had any guts, he would come out and say, his performance today was nothing more than amateurish and if was his actions that turned the game in to an embarrassment for Scottish football.

Thig Ar Latha
The referee was a ******ing joke today. Bouzid's sending off was very weak. Stewart's was completely 100% shocking. Thomson's yellow for a brilliant tackle verged on the corrupt. Even the weegie media were laughing at his decision on the Elliot penalty.

If that referee had any guts, he would come out and say, his performance today was nothing more than amateurish and if was his actions that turned the game in to an embarrassment for Scottish football.

Not saying we deserved to get much, but your right. The referee was a complete emberressment to Humanity.

We were very poor for the first 30minutes. But we began to play better once Obua came on and had got a goal back. For the first few minutes in the second half we played with a bit of spirit. Either side of half-time Hamilton looked extremely nervous and had taken to lumping the ball out of play at every opportunity. The fans were getting on their backs. With 11 men on the park we were very much in the game, mainly because Hamilton were rubbish, but still we were in the game.

Then the ref lost the plot, sent Stewart off, booked Thomson for winning the ball, didn't book their player for flattening McDonald without attempting to play the ball, didn't book their player for wildly swinging a leg at a Hearts player after the ball was away, didn't sned Thomson off for what was a bookable offense, sent Bouzid off for a challenge that wasn't worth a booking, etc, etc.

After all that, the ref then didn't give us stonewall penalty in injury time that would probably have got us a point.

Hearts were poor today, but make no mistake, it was the ref that lost us the game toady.

Sorry Saint Jambo,

But that is complete and utter tosh. Apart from the Hearts were poor bit. No, that's not true either. There isn't an adjective to describe how bad we were.

i dont get it what can laszlo do!!!

he has no stiriker because of vlad

he has a rubbish team beacuse all the best players left or injured

unless he runs on at 93 mins and scores the winner its up to the PLAYERS!!!!

maroonlegions
But we're stuck with a 17000 stadium, we will never reach our full potential @ Tynecastle

Aye , so its a case of increasing the capacity of Tynie like Vlad has said he would, could Tynie be revamped in the future to hold 30,000?? First we have too attract more armchair fans back to Tynie, that begins with results and performances on the park, better standard of players brought in, the product or brand has to be seen as attractive and successful, its in Vlads hands.

Look at the attendances at Ibrox years ago before it was increased and better players here brought in, while we are not as big as the OF we are in my opinion the 3rd biggest club in potential terms as well. See your point but its al down to Vlad and planning permission, get the product right on the park and fans will return in droves.

Miller Jambo 60
The standard of officiating has descended to that of the general play. Is it any wonder that both have sunk to such depths? Everything about the Scottish game, including the media coverage, is sub-standard and there needs to be a massive overhaul of the game if it is not to worsen. That game today resembled a Junior match from behaviour, attendance, and quality of football. People are aghast about how few people were there; I'm amazed so many went.

That ref was shocking so were Hearts.

Sack the lot.

Simples. And a Ma Ha to you all:smiley2:

Oh and its all Vlads fault, cant remember his position.

Archived