Larry Kingston

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

Wants to play in the African Nations Cup, World Cup, etc, yet looks an ordinary player playing for a poor side against other poor sides in a poor league!

An imposter, plain and simple - and a passenger that we can't afford to carry - **** off, Larry!

Wants to play in the African Nations Cup, World Cup, etc, yet looks an ordinary player playing for a poor side against other poor sides in a poor league!

An imposter, plain and simple - and a passenger that we can't afford to carry - **** off, Larry!

Fingers crossed for January.

This was a chance for him today to make a statement of intent in the game and show what he's made of against a mickeymouse team, he didn't so the sooner we get him taef*k the better. Can't we terminate his contract and save some cash!?

Were the 2 of them playing:43:

:2thumbsup:

I don't even think any manager in the world could make these guys interested in HMFC unfortunately.

This was a chance for him today to make a statement of intent in the game and show what he's made of against a mickeymouse team, he didn't so the sooner we get him taef*k the better. Can't we terminate his contract and save some cash!?

Think we would have to pay him the remainder of his contract unless we agreed a mutual termination, which he might be happy with - would mean he can move in January.

We could try to flog him but I can't see them queueing up for him.

We finished the game with 8 men, started with 10. Kingston is simply not good enough, Hi attitude to us is totally contemptuous.

Lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy

He is taking the mickey out of the fans. Hopefully the likes of Kingston and Obua will be emptied out of the club in January, even if their wages have to be paid up.

At least Nade bothered his arse. Kingston only looked interested if the ball hit him.

Nade manouvers like a 40 foot truck. There is no point putting him up front on his own.

Kingston was a disgrace today. Never broke out a jog at any moment in the match and certainly did not put any tackles in. I agree, get shot now!

On top of that, Kucharski, Bouzid, Stewart and Nade were awfull. Eggert Jonnson should be installed the new captain immediately for me. At least he has leadership and controlled passion! Goncalves was also decent today but that apart it is very very poor!

We will be lucky to pick up anything from the next 5 games playing like that! When have we ever been 15 points behind the Hibs, never mind after 14 games? An absolute shambles .....

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Wage thief will be lucky if he touched the ball twice all game. Never even tried. Pity he hadn't got himself suspended too.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

We would have been better playing with an empty crisp packet instaed of Larry , it would have covered more ground than him

World Cup my back-side couldnt even play in the micky mouse cup

I would drop him immediately and NOT pay up his contract.

Put him on the bench every 2nd week and don't let him on. That way he has no match fitness and is unlikely to be of any good in the WC even if he is selected. If he won't help us to realise our dreams we should not help him. His work rate stinks. He did nothing today and did look as though he wanted to.

If he is selected in the WC squad we will get 1k per day for a minimum of 15 days. Not brilliant but better than nowt.

At least Nade bothered his arse. Kingston only looked interested if the ball hit him.

This.

Nade's fitness is the problem, he is unable to get match fit. I don't think that Nade suffers from a lack of attitude. Kingston has all the talent but none of the interest.

I would sack him, free him tomorrow.

Archived