Dog Fouling

inspector

It has been brought to my attention by a mate at work(he's been nipping my head about it) that a Hearts player has been taking his hound up to Campbell Park at Colinton, opening his car door and letting the said beast loose. He then sits back and lets the animal go wild ,chasing kids and cr**ing all over the park without him lifting its s***. Despite being asked by other users of the park to clean up after his dog, he doesn't bother.

If the owner of the said dog reads this, other folk use the park not least to play football. Have a bit of consideration for others you useless scr..

Thank you . Rant over

That is shameful. Get your mate to take a photo of car and dog and / or call the Council / police.

Embarrassing. You'd expect that of a Hobo, but ...

Sorry. As I haven't seen the deed, only been at the receiving end of the rant(although I have no reason to disbelieve the facts-his wife was going ape-s*** at him apparently), he is not the sharpest tool in the box and wouldn't even take his head-phones off when she was trying to speak to him.

I think if I give his name, it opens me to 'libel' charges and I don't want to get on the wrong side of the mods.

If it continues, I will get photos of the player not the dog- although.....

Sorry. As I haven't seen the deed, only been at the receiving end of the rant(although I have no reason to disbelieve the facts-his wife was going ape-s*** at him apparently), he is not the sharpest tool in the box and wouldn't even take his head-phones off when she was trying to speak to him.

I think if I give his name, it opens me to 'libel' charges and I don't want to get on the wrong side of the mods.

If it continues, I will get photos of the player not the dog- although.....

You could just post a random number that might (or might not) coincide with a squad number from an unnamed football team.:stuart:

Oh ffs just get him named.

Sorry. I'll give him the chance to repent. If he doesn't then ok. He probably won't so I'll let you know.

Bet you can't wait............................ok you probably can

You could just post a random number that might (or might not) coincide with a squad number from an unnamed football team.:stuart:

There's ducks involved allegedly

Everybody loves Baz
CalumElliot_576404.jpg

I never read the post previous :stuart:

To be fair it could've been

Just opened this thread so am i right in saying Jambo the dug has been taking Clum for a walk and Clum has........... no matter.

It has been brought to my attention by a mate at work(he's been nipping my head about it) that a Hearts player has been taking his hound up to Campbell Park at Colinton, opening his car door and letting the said beast loose. He then sits back and lets the animal go wild ,chasing kids and cr**ing all over the park without him lifting its s***. Despite being asked by other users of the park to clean up after his dog, he doesn't bother.

If the owner of the said dog reads this, other folk use the park not least to play football. Have a bit of consideration for others you useless scr..

Thank you . Rant over

I've said this many times, but all dogs other than guide dogs, sheep dogs and equivalents should be put down. There is no need for dogs as pets in a modern society.

I've said this many times, but all dogs other than guide dogs, sheep dogs and equivalents should be put down. There is no need for dogs as pets in a modern society.

What about the ones in the Cav on a Fri/Sat night :10900:

All dogs should be put doon,they crap all over the place, they stink , they beg more than a big issue seller ect ect

and they bite

kids

Jambof3tornado
Possibly the worst photo of a human being ever.

has the big black pen1s been airbrushed out of that photograph??:10900:

has the big black pen1s been airbrushed out of that photograph??:10900:

No if you look to Clums left you'll see the Dundee United player in a black shirt.

All dogs should be put doon,they crap all over the place, they stink , they beg more than a big issue seller ect ect

and they bite

kids

My two have never hurt anybody and are brilliant.

I can think of faaaaar more aggressive, dirty, smelly and useless human beings than I can dogs.

Cats on the other hand...

Angus

marshallschunkychicken

The only current Hearts player I've seen with a dog within half a mile of Campbell Park has already been mentioned on this thread.

It's a pretty big dog.

CavySlaveJambo

Dogs are not always a problem.

Only time the become problematic if they are poorly trained, or are having seizures.

Besides some people do clear up after their dogs, and why should they be punished for other peoples "fouling"

A mate of mine bought a car 2 year ago, it stunk of wet dogs(putrid)was told the smell would go away withing a couple of weeks.........................by the way it still stinks of wet dogs

Dogs are never ever the problem. Bad owners are the problem.

Hit the nail on the head:2thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

anyone who allows there dog to **** on a football pitch where kids have to play should have their nose rubbed in it. Its a unspoken problem for alot of boys clubs cos people are so inconsiderate.

That and the ones who to be fair bag the dogs doo but then leave the bag either on the ground or hanging in a tree for some reason, you have done the hardwork, finish the job.

YOU KICK MY DOG?

FWIW I love dogs, how can you not fall in love with those big happy eyes.

* I better delete the you kick my dog video because of bad language :[ look it up.

cats are ok,they dont bother anybody

I'm a bird lover myself so I don't really like cats hunting them in my garden.

I always let my dogs out if a cat ever wanders into my garden. Mind you I havent seen a cat near my garden in months. I think they've all got the message.

Before hibs moved to their barn they used to have a player pick up all the ***** from the field they were training on.

Archived