Ripping the **** out of Christmas decorations

Victorian

passed a house the other day that was completely plastered with electronic christmas decorations of all different types, shapes, sizes and colours. virtually every square inch festooned with garishly coloured light bulbs.

god only knows what kind of current it's all drawing, goodness knows what the cost is.

it's not right. it's probably a danger to aircraft as well. get a grip.

I guarantee you that its a morbidly obese family of 8, with both parents on long term incapacity benefit. :th_o:

this crossed my mind also. lets just say it was in an area of the city where one might imagine such a family residing.

A family near me had a Santa Claus standing on the ledge of their top window. When driving home one night it caught my eye and I thought it was a child about to jump. While decorations are great, I cant stand the people who swamp the house inside and out with lights, reindeer, santas, elfs, trees, tinsel, fake snow etc. Its a fire hazard for a kick off. And their electrical bill must be through the roof.

There's one like that in Baberton.

I damn near crashed the other night.

You are lucky!!! I have got to live opposite the offending house, hope he blows the main fuse!!!!! :10900:

There's one like that in Baberton.

I damn near crashed the other night.

the house mentioned earlier isn't in baberton but it's not far away. i hope they both get raided by the police who think the enormous electrical current points to a cannabis factory in operation.

marshallschunkychicken
You are lucky!!! I have got to live opposite the offending house, hope he blows the main fuse!!!!! :10900:

Unlucky mate. I was actually thinking as I drove past that it must right royally **** off the neighbours. :curtain:

Miller Jambo 60
Unlucky mate. I was actually thinking as I drove past that it must right royally **** off the neighbours. :curtain:

Quite a few houses in Clerie like their decorations.

Not many in East Craigs.

Put a hearts scarf on the Hibbys santa next door a few years ago.

Drink involved, might have been the midori.

Quite a few houses in Clerie like their decorations.

Not many in East Craigs.

Put a hearts scarf on the Hibbys santa next door a few years ago.

Drink involved, might have been the midori.

i believe this!!! i want to believe this!!!

A flat across the road from me has had their windows kitted out with spray on snow and a light up santa since NOVEMBER THE 11th!!!!!.

There is just NO need.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I guarantee you that its a morbidly obese family of 8, with both parents on long term incapacity benefit. :th_o:

That wear burberry caps , buy ?15 worth of lottery tickets , have workers bum showing and have a rotty

It'll belong to a big fat woman with about 6 cats that urinate all over the place.

She'll have bad breath & sweaty yellow spots.

Thats the general kind of person who has these.

Oh, and she'll be a paedo.

the house mentioned earlier isn't in baberton but it's not far away. i hope they both get raided by the police who think the enormous electrical current points to a cannabis factory in operation.

Clovenstone by any chance?

I spotted it from the bus and my first thought was how do these feckers afford to pay for that. Must have been a good year on the shop lifting front!

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

theres a house round the corner from me in burdiehouse and they keep their decorations up all year!!!! lazy basssa's

theres a house round the corner from me in burdiehouse and they keep their decorations up all year!!!! lazy basssa's

Check out Gracemount, just along from old Burdiehouse church. There's usually a couple of houses along there, plastic Santa's, Reindeers the full nine yards. Cheesey as you like.

Clovenstone by any chance?

I spotted it from the bus and my first thought was how do these feckers afford to pay for that. Must have been a good year on the shop lifting front!

yes the offending abode is in the settlement named clovenstone.

Listen to all you greetin faced gits!!!!!

Yes some people go ott but a lot of people that do this actually raise money from people coming to see them and donate the proceeds to charity.

I will hazard a guess that most of you don't have kids or your kids have grown out of believing in santa?.

Bah Humbag!!!!

The guy runs a building company and he gets his workforce to put up the lights every year on the 1st December. Bob the Builder is not very popular for some reason.

Radioactive Mince
The guy runs a building company and he gets his workforce to put up the lights every year on the 1st December. Bob the Builder is not very popular for some reason.

BBS?

Please say it is so. He needs to keep off the sunbeds or quit with the several foreign holidays (and ridiculious look-at-me decorations) paid for with the proceeds of his overpriced work if this is the case. :curtain:

Mince

Archived