Friday's horses

H.A.N.S

Horses I fancy are:

Sandown - 13:25 - Rivaliste - 2.32

Lingfield - 12:40 - Full Toss - 2.58

Lingfield - 15:30 - Mannlichen - 1.99

Odds courtesy of Betfair.

Got to laugh that you can have Full Toss (Sand 13:25) backed up with Spunk (Sand 12:50) :)

Horses I fancy are:

Sandown - 13:25 - Rivaliste - 2.32

Lingfield - 12:40 - Full Toss - 2.58

Lingfield - 15:30 - Mannlichen - 1.99

Odds courtesy of Betfair.

Got to laugh that you can have Full Toss (Sand 13:25) backed up with Spunk (Sand 12:50) :)

Lavenoak Lad in Exeter's 2:10 is carrying a featherweight for a 4 mile race. Like the look of it. Spunk you mention in Sandown's 1:25 is the subject of a big gamble, French horse.

Lavenoak Lad in Exeter's 2:10 is carrying a featherweight for a 4 mile race. Like the look of it. Spunk you mention in Sandown's 1:25 is the subject of a big gamble, French horse.

Looks a tricky race. Think Go West should run a decent race at 8.4, although the 7.8 for Lavenoak Lad looks none too shabby.

Looks a tricky race. Think Go West should run a decent race at 8.4, although the 7.8 for Lavenoak Lad looks none too shabby.

I just think the weight is a steal. 10 stone on soft ground. Ground it has already won on this season carrying 23ilbs more. When we get to that third mile of the four I can see it finding more.

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Went against you HANS with

Cricket Boy 12.30

Royal Charm 1.00

Take the Breeze1.35

Puet etre sivola2.10.

6x?1.50 doubles

4x?1.50 trebles

?5 roll up

The Old Tolbooth
Are these races on the tv?

You'll get some on Attheraces, failing that you'll get them online if you have a bet on them online mate

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone watching the racing at Exeter, or at least trying to?

The fog is unbelievable and I cant honestly work out for the life of me why the race is being allowed to even start, the commentator cant even give commentary, and the cameraman hasn't a clue where to point the camera! :wacko:

We wont know what's winning until it's almost at the line

It was beaten by 3/4 of a length closing with every stride :43:

In my opinion the jockey made a mess of it. He was getting a stone and a bit off the winner. Take up the running two up you clown.

Archived