Tyneside Jambos

chimpos

We will be watching the hamilton match on sunday in the Cumberland arms in tynemouth.

Get yourselves down there for what is sure to be a magnificent football extravaganza.

Turks heid not guaranteed to show it, although i think it's only scunny on at same time.

Drew busby rocks.

John Smiths stinks.

are you putting another ?100 on a hearts win like last saturday:smiley2:

might not bother this time. That was a top bet, when all around were doom and gloom the chimp pulled one out the bag.:2thumbsup:

winston churchill
might not bother this time. That was a top bet, when all around were doom and gloom the chimp pulled one out the bag.:2thumbsup:

indeed,

sticking a ton on the worst hearts team ever away from home.

takes big staines or to much leffe:smiley2:

We will be watching the hamilton match on sunday in the Cumberland arms in tynemouth.

Get yourselves down there for what is sure to be a magnificent football extravaganza.

How far is it from the metro?

I'm on seriously negative brownie points after last week (told the bird the game was on the TV then came home having "watched it" AT 4AM) Is that a regular Jambo haunt???

there are a couple of us watch the game there, would be good to get a few more.

It's the first pub you come to after leaving the metro.

Tynemouth Metro is about a minute and a half walk from the pub!!!

Cheers mate.

Would prefer to watch somewhere nearer the toon but if all else fails.....

Cheers mate.

Would prefer to watch somewhere nearer the toon but if all else fails.....

Me too, unfortunately, they seem to enjoy showing the likes of Scunthorpe as a statement of what they think of our league!

Whitley Jambo
Feeling bad now! we ok do go After this? I feel bad now! I hate me to.... sorry1

I'll have two of whatever he's drinking:2thumbsup:

Ha ha! Looks more rough than I was! Nephew's first night on the drink (as far as I know!) replying on my behalf on a blackberry! Not sure I would have made a whole lot more sense but was supposed to be along the lines of how rough I'd be but would go if we were still on! Cheers for the concern tho, doesn't look good!

Archived