What type of a man are you ?

londonjambo

Amidst all this talk of financial collapse, Islamic architecture, the STUC and maroon or white socks, there are still some vitally important topics which can give us some measure of the type of man you really are; a test of your very moral fibre so foolproof and so fundamentally important that every male visitor to JKB should be asked ... no, required to answer this question.

And it is

Are you an Agnetha or a Frida man ? Some reasons would be good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjgxxeA83FQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

:th_o:

GC

I P Knightley

Poll?*

Agnetha for me, all the way.

Reasons? It just always was. I've no great aversion to blondes and am always here for Elin Woods should she need a shoulder to cry on but the ABBA one seemed to my teenage eyes to be slightly translucent.

I P Knightley
They would probably both get a damn good spanking tbh.

I thought I was being forced to choose but if there's a 'both & all day long' option, I'm there.

They would probably both get a damn good spanking tbh.

I thought I was being forced to choose but if there's a 'both & all day long' option, I'm there.

No - and I wish to make this absolutely clear - it is NOT open to say both.

You MUST choose because only by choosing can you reveal what type of person you really are

Clearly, whether you are good or evil depends on whether you would answer in the same way as me and for the time being, I am not saying :stuart:

GC

You MUST choose because only by choosing can you reveal what type of person you really are

Clearly, whether you are good or evil depends on whether you would answer in the same way as me and for the time being, I am not saying :stuart:

GC

Boooo!!!! We want both! We want both! Ok then, Agnetha.

GC

Ok , the brunette for me then - she was actually looking pretty good in an interview i watched a few months back.

Agnetha - though Frida is quite obviously far, far dirtier. Agnetha, incidentally, ended up living as a recluse, with pretty much no social contact with anyone. Sounds like my kinda girl! :stuart:

Amidst all this talk of financial collapse, Islamic architecture, the STUC and maroon or white socks, there are still some vitally important topics which can give us some measure of the type of man you really are; a test of your very moral fibre so foolproof and so fundamentally important that every male visitor to JKB should be asked ... no, required to answer this question.

And it is

Are you an Agnetha or a Frida man ? Some reasons would be good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjgxxeA83FQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

GC

Agnetha. I'm not into blondes, but not at all into redheads. Unlike my dad, who married two and was into Freda when Abba were "out".

We'll know what kind of man londonjambo dpending on whether his esteemed magazine goes to press before Abba have all expired.

This better indicates the difference.

Agnetha - though Frida is quite obviously far, far dirtier. Agnetha, incidentally, ended up living as a recluse, with pretty much no social contact with anyone. Sounds like my kinda girl! :stuart:

Except her long-term stalker, who I think married her.

heartgarfunkel

Agnetha for me (very interesting family history!), Frida filth however. There's a great video from their heyday when one of them walks down a row of SAAB Draaken fighter planes with the pilots getting a good eyeful

Frida the blonde was mental. She was the one who let her stalker shag her. :hat2:

Hmmmm, I hadnt factored in that people might not know which was which. Agnetha was, of course, the blonde lady.

Agnetha. I'm not into blondes, but not at all into redheads. Unlike my dad, who married two and was into Freda when Abba were "out".

We'll know what kind of man londonjambo dpending on whether his esteemed magazine goes to press before Abba have all expired.

This better indicates the difference.

You been at the Rioja mate ??

:2thumbsup:

GC

Frida the blonde was mental. She was the one who let her stalker shag her. :hat2:

:rofl:

I had forgotten about that story. I was going to vote Frida anyway but that would have sealed it!!!

Hmmmm, I hadnt factored in that people might not know which was which. Agnetha was, of course, the blonde lady.

GC

Still celebrating Saturday's sneaky away win.

I omitted to include another video from youtube. But what matter it now?

GC

I meant the blonde. :)

Commander Harris

so your vote's for frida then? :D

I P Knightley

A very interesting titbit that might bring me to change my choice...

I'm now confused which is which. The brunette is my first choice, not the blonde. If it's the brunette who's kooky enough to take a seeing to from a stalker, it cements her place as my choice.

If it's the blonde on who's into stalkers, I might have to go away and ponder my selection for a while.

The Mighty Thor

Agnetha was the blonde.

Not sure who took the podgering from the stalker.

Gentlemen prefer blondes.

A very interesting titbit that might bring me to change my choice...

I'm now confused which is which. The brunette is my first choice, not the blonde. If it's the brunette who's kooky enough to take a seeing to from a stalker, it cements her place as my choice.

If it's the blonde on who's into stalkers, I might have to go away and ponder my selection for a while.

OK, lets try and clarify a little bit.

Agnetha was the blonde and Frida was the brunette

Agnetha had a boyfriend who became a stalker AFTER they split up

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_Agnetha_Faltskog_marry_her_stalker

So, technically, she did shag her stalker but he wasnt a stalker at the time. I'm not sure how this helps.

GC

Agnetha features in a cheeky little novel that I'm writing at the moment.

27,000 words in: about 73,000 to go.

Agnetha features in a cheeky little novel that I'm writing at the moment.

27,000 words in: about 73,000 to go.

Shameless plug IMO

GC

Has anyone else noticed them yet ?

Shameless plug IMO

GC

Has anyone else noticed them yet ?

Touch? and only one so far

OK, lets try and clarify a little bit.

Agnetha had a boyfriend who became a stalker AFTER they split up

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_Agnetha_Faltskog_marry_her_stalker

GC

No. Don't let wiki-answers distort the vote.

He stalked her long before she took a chance with him.

It's an incredible story of a stalker moving to a remote part of Sweden to live as close to her island as possible. His persistence paid off one day when he knocked on her door, she let him in and Mama Mia Boom Bang a Bang - two years of sex with one of last centuries hottest icons.

Frankly though; she's a fruitcake. It's Frida for me every time but Agnetha's story helps sustain my 29-year vigil outside Kate Bush's house.

It has always been Frida for me. Not much in the knockers department but still a class act. As an aside, I think she was the better singer too.

Latest score

Agnetha 11 - 9 Frida

I'm gonna pin my colours to the Frida mast. When they were around in the 70's and I was a kid, I had a crush on Agnetha but realise on mature reflection that she is a little too "obvious". So Frida. Also, Frida has a better voice

GC

I P Knightley
No. Don't let wiki-answers distort the vote.

He stalked her long before she took a chance with him.

It's an incredible story of a stalker moving to a remote part of Sweden to live as close to her island as possible. His persistence paid off one day when he knocked on her door, she let him in and Mama Mia Boom Bang a Bang - two years of sex with one of last centuries hottest icons.

Frankly though; she's a fruitcake. It's Frida for me every time but Agnetha's story helps sustain my 29-year vigil outside Kate Bush's house.

I see what you've done there. Good work.

As for being outside Kate Bush's house - I've a mate who used to live near her (Mottingham, iirc) and made sure that his running route took in the road she lived on. Didn't get a root but was blessed enough to see her on quite a few occasions.

Also, I notice that the OP's rationale for choosing Frida (the same one as me) includes something about her voice.

Poof!

;)

As for being outside Kate Bush's house - I've a mate who used to live near her (Mottingham, iirc) and made sure that his running route took in the road she lived on. Didn't get a root but was blessed enough to see her on quite a few occasions.

;)

Wow.

I'll bet he's breathing heavily every time he runs up that hill !

Probably dreaming of just one chance encounter.

I'll look out for him from my camper van parked outside.

Agnetha for me, as I've always felt she was a truly beautiful woman.

Frida was at her best around 1977 when they Abba: The Movie, when she had her one decent hair doo.

Looking back now, Frida was a real slave to fashion, hence why some of her looks now look hideous, whereas Agnetha always had a more simplified image.

Archived