Fao of those from Musselburgh

BlackJAC?

Anyone know what happened on Friday night in the street directly behind the Shell garage (Harbour Rd)?

Police rattled on my door at 1.30am Thursday night/ Friday morning if you want to get technical, asking if we had heard anything outside as a guy was found seriously ill. Fast forward to tonight and there's a heap of flowers outside on the pavement, so it's safe to assume the guy is now dead.

Edit: yeah i realise i ****ed the title up :/

jack D and coke

I live just a couple of hundred yards from the harbour and haven't heard anything. I'll try find out tho.

If you walk up the street (the side closest to the garage) behind the garage you'll see the flowers.

Was just a bit miffed with the rozzers banging on the door at 1.30 if it had simply been a heart attack etc. Could have at least waited till around 8ish ffs.

If you walk up the street (the side closest to the garage) behind the garage you'll see the flowers.

Was just a bit miffed with the rozzers banging on the door at 1.30 if it had simply been a heart attack etc. Could have at least waited till around 8ish ffs.

Thats a disgrace, people die at the most inconvenient times these days. No consideration for the living.

Archived