Daily Record report on game.

Gambo

Just read Neil Camerons take on the game................."just 30% possession at best" when talking about Hearts, also Mark Brown the Killie on loan goalie talks about Killie having 75% possession, yet when you read the match stats Killie 48% and Hearts 52%. :curtain:

Whilst i acknowledge that we were basically rubbish what the hell does it say about route one Killie, yet they seem to be getting an easy time of it. Killie were rank.

Both goalies hardly had anything to do but the important stat is we scored 2 and they scored 1.

Seymour M Hersh
Just read Neil Camerons take on the game................."just 30% possession at best" when talking about Hearts, also Mark Brown the Killie on loan goalie talks about Killie having 75% possession, yet when you read the match stats Killie 48% and Hearts 52%. :curtain:

Whilst i acknowledge that we were basically rubbish what the hell does it say about route one Killie, yet they seem to be getting an easy time of it. Killie were rank.

Both goalies hardly had anything to do but the important stat is we scored 2 and they scored 1.

I wonder if he would care to give us the "ball in the air" % was.

Skacel's left boot

We all know we'll never be media darlings! I think we should worry less about the match reports and more about the next game...and the game after...and the game after etc, etc.

The Daily Ranker is a steaming pile of *****e anyway. And the stats on that are 100% true, 0% false.

Archived