Fat climate change denying goblin to represent EU at copenhagen

The People's Chimp

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/nov/29/nick-griffin-bnp-copenhagen-summit

Outrageous. One chance to try and change the world's future, and this zero credibility pie eating goblin has managed to secure a place at the table. I can only imagine what nonsense he'll be spouting.

He is indeed a reptile.

But he won't be out of place amongst the pontificating world leaders who will set meaningless, almost certainly never to be fulfilled, targets on emissions. They'll pose for group photographs at the end, brandishing some worthless agreement, and all patting themselves on the back.

And thats even leaving aside the actual validity of the core issue of climate change (a truism if ever there was one), and which is itself an increasingly contentious area of debate.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/nov/29/nick-griffin-bnp-copenhagen-summit

Outrageous. One chance to try and change the world's future, and this zero credibility pie eating goblin has managed to secure a place at the table. I can only imagine what nonsense he'll be spouting.

I don't suppose he'd have been too happy if they'd blacklisted him though. :whistling:

Why is it outrageous? Is it because it's Nick Griffin, or is it because his view challenges global warming? (or both of course)

Don't think it's a bad thing to have someone challenging the global warming theory (even if it is NG) - might uncover some evidence to convince doubters (including me) that it's a real issue.

Commander Harris

tbh what i find most distasteful about the story is the use of the phrase "climate change denier"

tbh what i find most distasteful about the story is the use of the phrase "climate change denier"

Couldn't agree more that phrase has connotations and poisons the debate.

Archived