Why not.........

JHunter1874

take the protest to riccarton and kick the players 4sses. not literley of course. some fans from european clubs protest direct to the players at their training grounds when they are underperforming. showing them up for taking their wages and not giving back a return on matchdays. non violent and seems in getting the players of these clubs to get their fingers out. just an idea and if it's a non starter due to any reason i'll bury my head back in the sand and see if there's any other way to get our points heard.

:stuart:

take the protest to riccarton and kick the players 4sses. not literley of course. some fans from european clubs protest direct to the players at their training grounds when they are underperforming. showing them up for taking their wages and not giving back a return on matchdays. non violent and seems in getting the players of these clubs to get their fingers out. just an idea and if it's a non starter due to any reason i'll bury my head back in the sand and see if there's any other way to get our points heard.

was listening to radio 2 yesterday and a caller asked that they should earn commision like a sales person, small basic and everything they should earn by way of their performance. Kingston and nade would be bankrupt by now.

hehe. Ala Dinamo Zagreb, when the BBB went to training and ripped the kit off their under achievers. Sounds like a plan. :10900:

was listening to radio 2 yesterday and a caller asked that they should earn commision like a sales person, small basic and everything they should earn by way of their performance. Kingston and nade would be bankrupt by now.

That would be good idea but for it to work every club would have to do it and not just us or else nobody would sign for us. In saying that would obua and nade be able to sign for anyone else:stuart:.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Apart from ruining the players morale yet further, i fail to see what that might achieve, but we do definately need to vote with our feet somehow. To sit back and put up with the current situation is tacit consent

Apart from ruining the players morale yet further, i fail to see what that might achieve, but we do definately need to vote with our feet somehow. To sit back and put up with the current situation is tacit consent

But if I getting this right... vote with your feet means not going to the games.

How will that help the club/players?

Jim MvLean did that in the eighties at Dundee Hibs. Got slaughtered for it but won the title and a couple of cups along with a UEFA cup final slot and a European Cup semi against Roma.

the players can only react in 2 ways, stick 2 fingers up with contempt or pull 2 fingers out and earn their keep. fans are not stupid, they'll see if the players are faking it or not, even if the team gets beat. if they can't handle non violent confrontation from the fans then they should find another safe employment. some players around the world have to deal with real violence including death threats when they consistantly under perform. all this is, is a way of personalising your unhappiness at their lack of bottle or even constructively letting them know what the fans are thinking about outside of their ivory towers.

'bottle' now there's a word that would be needed for our club and the supporters to put the pride back into heart of mid-lothian fc.

PresidentRomanov

What's the point in that, It's nothing to do with them, it's all Vlads fault surely? :hat2:

some fans are blaming csaba, some romanov, and a lot of fans are unhappy about the players performances. the message could start at the bottom and work it's way to the top. but would romanov be bothered? at least we could then say that the players were giving it 100% and be behind them instead of waiting until matchday to unleash our built up displeasure, albeit from a very safe distance.

try mini protests post match while the bigwigs are sipping their champagne and the players are leaving the building. direct action is the word, but that needs bottle and t ability to talk the talk. i've been there done it and also suffered the consequences. time for the young blood to save their club from a slow impotent death.

Wallace Mercer operated a low basic performance related wage structure with the cash going up every unbeaten week.

It worked then and should work now.

I never liked Mercer at the time, mostly for his political opinions, but with the benefit of hindsight and seeing what has replaced him I was wrong.

Archived