Who is the better manager - Csaba or Hughes?

Roddell Vereen

Who is the better manager?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the better manager?

Roddell Vereen

Do you really think Csaba is not that good a manager because of our crap season so far? Or is he not getting the backing he needs for new players?

Do you think Hughes has had some luck to his start with the wee Edinburgh team this season or is he a decent manager?

What's your problem?

dunno what his problem might be but mine is that you are known vermin.

be gone at once if not sooner.

Roddell Vereen
dunno what his problem might be but mine is that you are known vermin.

be gone at once if not sooner.

Known vermin? How is this?

Known vermin? How is this?

I've no idea if you're vermin or not. I do know that you started an appalling thread on victorian which completely flouted board rules, and am astonished you're still here.

Roddell Vereen
I've no idea if you're vermin or not. I do know that you started an appalling thread on victorian which completely flouted board rules, and am astonished you're still here.

Can't be bothered with his constant negative comments. If I wasn't a Hearts fan I wouldn't be wasting time on here, that's for sure.

Anyone back to the main question. I noticed someone has voted for Hughes. Reason?

Considering it was you that cast that vote perhaps you should answer the question.

Mods get this clown emptied. (I assume i can call him a clown as he has been referred to as vermin enough times during his 35 posts)

Roddell Vereen
Considering it was you that cast that vote perhaps you should answer the question.

Mods get this clown emptied. (I assume i can call him a clown as he has been referred to as vermin enough times during his 35 posts)

I have been insulted today. Show me any post on any other thread that has referred to me as vermin.

I have been insulted today. Show me any post on any other thread that has referred to me as vermin.

I cant access your posts as im not a subscribed member, but im sure you have been trying to keep your nose clean after your lucky escape from the personal attack on Victorian. We all know that Vic riles the peg sellers so you gave it away there and then.

Must. Try. Harder.

Roddell Vereen
I cant access your posts as im not a subscribed member, but im sure you have been trying to keep your nose clean after your lucky escape from the personal attack on Victorian. We all know that Vic riles the peg sellers so you gave it away there and then.

Must. Try. Harder.

If you look at some of the posts this week, he clearly riles fellow Heart's fans. I ain't no filthy hobo?

Roddell Vereen

Must. Try. Harder.

Who do you think you are? Must try harder? At what sunshine? If I was a hobo I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

Voted Hughes for the simple reason that they are sitting 3rd and we are sitting 10th... but despite that I think he has shown that he can get the best out of players wherever he is... Csaba can't and isn't!

Archived