Utterly deluded hun

Samster

Steven Davis hopes Rangers can bolster rather than trim their squad in January despite European elimination increasing the financial pressure at Ibrox.

Asked if he feared players leaving in the next transfer window, the Northern Ireland midfielder said: "I hope not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8379181.stm

:wacko2:

givememychoice

Not really deluded at all:

"I hope not.

"That will probably be out of the manager's hands but hopefully we can keep this group together.

"I'm sure the manager would like to bring in a couple of players to freshen things up as well."

so, he hopes that Rangers wont lose players in the window. Thats not saying they wont. I hope to win the lottery. I wont.

He then says that its going to be a decision by the board, but he would like the squad to stay together. Finally he says the manager would like to bring in new players. Im sure Csaba would like to sign Torres. Its true, just not going to happen. What is he supposed to say when asked about January? We're DOOMED!

I just think it's highly likely they will lose players and unlikey they'll sign anyone. Ok maybe the article was just a page filler and i was just bored!

givememychoice
I just think it's highly likely they will lose players and unlikey they'll sign anyone. Ok maybe the article was just a page filler and i was just bored!

yeah, i think they will lose players and my gut reaction is so does he. :)

I honestly feel there are an equal amount of Hearts fans on this site that are deluded,the forum is now full of nonsense about buying out Romanov with fans contributions:stuart:

Children in need never raised the amount of cash needed to buy him out,but some on here think it could work having a whipround...NOW THATS DELUDED!

mahgrassyshoes

I'd be surprised id Davis isn't one of the players being lined up to leave. Going on the highlights, he looked like Rangers best player against Stuttgart. At the heart of the few things they did going forward and seeme do work tirelessy. One of the few huns i actually have any time for.

yeah, i think they will lose players and my gut reaction is so does he. :)

I suppose we all like to laugh at the OF in times of strife but we'll lose players too.

Mind at least they still win the odd game :32:

Been discussing Rangers plight with a hun mate of mine. He reckons that, on DJ's radio show last night, it was said that David King wants Wattie to stay and there will sizeable funds available come January ?

according to the currant bun, McGregor might be a target for West Ham, ?4m, good price for a thug.

A lot of rumours going round that West Ham could be in administration soon.They cannot pay the Sheffield Utd money plus their insurance policy for Dean Ashton is no where near enough to cover his worth.10 points off would be a disaster for them.Hope its not true,i like the Hammers.

A lot of rumours going round that West Ham could be in administration soon.They cannot pay the Sheffield Utd money plus their insurance policy for Dean Ashton is no where near enough to cover his worth.10 points off would be a disaster for them.Hope its not true,i like the Hammers.

I can see a kerfuffle at the end of the season and the two teams swapping leagues. The words " open a can of worms " springs to mind.

marshallschunkychicken
according to the currant bun, McGregor might be a target for West Ham, ?4m, good price for a thug.

Your first five words say it all.

Not a chance in hell they'll get ?4M, that rag is written by frustrated rangers fans.

Not really deluded at all:

"I hope not.

"That will probably be out of the manager's hands but hopefully we can keep this group together.

"I'm sure the manager would like to bring in a couple of players to freshen things up as well."

so, he hopes that Rangers wont lose players in the window. Thats not saying they wont. I hope to win the lottery. I wont.

He then says that its going to be a decision by the board, but he would like the squad to stay together. Finally he says the manager would like to bring in new players. Im sure Csaba would like to sign Torres. Its true, just not going to happen. What is he supposed to say when asked about January? We're DOOMED!

this comment could actually have came from more or less any player in the SPL,

barring Celtic, every team in the SPL will be under pressure to sell a player or 2 and raise some much needed cash to balance the books,

most will also have to make do without bringing in any replacements as well.

That is news to me. The money they never should have got is being paid to Kevin McCabe in very small installments over a long period of time.

I can see a kerfuffle at the end of the season and the two teams swapping leagues. The words " open a can of worms " springs to mind.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Archived