Shocking Essex Girl Story

Captain_Peacock

I love the caption under the photo:

Disgusting ? the drunken young woman sits on a car bonnet, exposing her breasts and underwear

Is it ****; for many young men that exact description is paradise.

The scenes were missed by CCTV, police and Army patrols, and street pastors,

Ok, I know Colchester is a garrison town, but Army Patrols? What right have they over civilian misdemeanours?

As for the street pastors, never around when you need one, eh?

the bit about the police being powerless to do anything, surely it would be a public order offense, such as breach of the peace and would not require anyone complaining.

the bit about the police being powerless to do anything, surely it would be a public order offense, such as breach of the peace and would not require anyone complaining.

I may sound silly here, but is Breach of the Peace an offence in England?

I may sound silly here, but is Breach of the Peace an offence in England?

it may not be, but i would assume they would have an equivalent offense

Sorry, there's a woman with her funbags out and you want her lifted. Bet you two don't wear earrings.:curtain:

The bit that got me was:

The man, who asked not to be named, said: “It was appalling.

“The girl was clearly very drunk and just pulled up her skirt and clambered on to the roof of the car and began dancing about.”

Why did he not complain to the police then?? Must have been to busy enjoying the show.

The bit that got me was:

The man, who asked not to be named, said: ?It was appalling.

?The girl was clearly very drunk and just pulled up her skirt and clambered on to the roof of the car and began dancing about.?

Why did he not complain to the police then?? Must have been to busy enjoying the show.

he scenes were missed by CCTV, police and Army patrols, and street pastors, but were captured on a camera phone by a shocked passer-by.........aye, so shocked his mobile battery FINALLY ran out :2thumbsup:

As regards an offence ?

What about the naked rambler boy........does he not get lifted as soon as he hits the street with his tackle blowing in the breeze?

Or is that just under Scottish law :stuart:

Miller Jambo 60

Thats what i was thinking, if that had been a bloke eh.

Women get away with murder.

Never get that in Corrie high street:57:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
The bit that got me was:

The man, who asked not to be named, said: ?It was appalling.

?The girl was clearly very drunk and just pulled up her skirt and clambered on to the roof of the car and began dancing about.?

I just hope he's been Bluetoothing the hell out of that video, and it eventually makes it's way into my phone!

I P Knightley

Nice bosoms.

I trust JKB will be alerted when the photos and videos become available in their uncensored original state.

The People's Chimp

So appalling that the perv filmed it on his mobile...

The scenes were missed by CCTV, police and Army patrols, and street pastors, but were captured on a camera phone by a shocked passer-by.

The man, who asked not to be named, said: “It was appalling.

“The girl was clearly very drunk and just pulled up her skirt and clambered on to the roof of the car and began dancing about.”

he scenes were missed by CCTV, police and Army patrols, and street pastors, but were captured on a camera phone by a shocked passer-by.........aye, so shocked his mobile battery FINALLY ran out :2thumbsup:

As regards an offence ?

What about the naked rambler boy........does he not get lifted as soon as he hits the street with his tackle blowing in the breeze?Or is that just under Scottish law :stuart:

With the weather we`ve been having in Scotland recently , I`d imagine his tackle will certainly not be blowing in the breeze !!! more likely hiding from the cold winds.

As regards an offence ?

What about the naked rambler boy........does he not get lifted as soon as he hits the street with his tackle blowing in the breeze?

Or is that just under Scottish law :stuart:

Just in Scotland

Ok, I know Colchester is a garrison town, but Army Patrols? What right have they over civilian misdemeanours?

As for the street pastors, never around when you need one, eh?

WTF is a street pastor? A minister wandering through public thoroughfares?

Archived