Jason t on shabba

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

From metro this morning "It's up to him, if he's had enough and wants to go he will go and we just need to move on"

hardly a ringing endorsement of shabby-not exactly begging him to stay!! Wonderer if the players are getting sick of the dud telling themthey have no quality

Its maybe a player who has grown up a Hearts fan getting sick of playing the one tactic shabba seems to know. He knows like every other player that its just no working

JT was entitled to a bollicking for allowing Morais to whip in such an accurate cross for the 1st goal last Saturday, particularly from so tight on the touch line. Obvious defining moment in the game.

standard player comments about his manager. appears to back him without saying an awful lot.

players don't tend to come out and openly criticise their manager but it wouldn't surprise me if some of the hearts players would be unfussed at the loss of laszlo.

If these comments are taken from the interview with Jason shown on the STV news last night, the gist was a little different from the way it has been conveyed in the papers. They've not bothered printing the bit where he says..."We don't want him to go, but it's up to him."

I didn't get the impression that he was fed up or putting on a happy families face for the cameras. He just seemed to be saying, 'Well yes, I've heard the rumours and if they're true then so be it. We'll survive. He's the longest serving manager I've had in my time at the club but managers change from time to time. We don't want him to go but it wouldn't be the end of the world.'

Came across as being a very sensible sort, actually.

Colonel Kurtz
From metro this morning "It's up to him, if he's had enough and wants to go he will go and we just need to move on"

hardly a ringing endorsement of shabby-not exactly begging him to stay!! Wonderer if the players are getting sick of the dud telling themthey have no quality

Heard the interview Jas backed Shabba

Archived