Lost I-pod Touch Slateford Rd/Shandon Pl area

Le Chat

I realise this is a major long-shot but has anyone found or heard anyone talking about finding an I-pod Touch tonight at about 5pm ?

My little'un lost hers tonight in that area and she's broken-hearted.

Her bus pass was in the case too.

As I said, its a long shot but if you know anything let me know.

I realise this is a major long-shot but has anyone found or heard anyone talking about finding an I-pod Touch tonight at about 5pm ?

My little'un lost hers tonight in that area and she's broken-hearted.

Her bus pass was in the case too.

As I said, its a long shot but if you know anything let me know.

:10900:

Carl Weathers

Dull one, hope you get it back - there are some decent people out there.

I can't remember the name of the lost and found place but I'd give that a shot over the next few days/week.

???

Ignore him.

Hope you get it back mate. It's always worse when your kids lose stuff as they, and thus you, feel it so much more.

Ignore him.

Hope you get it back mate. It's always worse when your kids lose stuff as they, and thus you, feel it so much more.

Hmmmmm, I'm just sat here wondering what kind of fecking bellend finds it amusing that a wee girl is heartbroken because she's lost one of her favourite things.

Hmmmmm, I'm just sat here wondering what kind of fecking bellend finds it amusing that a wee girl is heartbroken because she's lost one of her favourite things.

I think he was referring to the fact that someone else has posted a thread about finding an iTouch and bus pass and is trying to flog it on here?

:2thumbsup:

I think he was referring to the fact that someone else has posted a thread about finding an iTouch and bus pass and is trying to flog it on here?

:2thumbsup:

Yep, fecking top banter that was :qqb017:

Theres nothing worse than losing something. Hope someone sees her name on the bus pass and does the decent thing. Im assuming a bus pass has some sort of info on it?

Theres nothing worse than losing something. Hope someone sees her name on the bus pass and does the decent thing. Im assuming a bus pass has some sort of info on it?

Just her name and picture but if someone handed it in to the polis a few enquiries with LRT would get her address pronto.

Lee

I'll PM you later with the details as I'm locked out again and having to go through this proxy site thing that wont let me PM.

???

Oops , sorry mate - i breezed in to quickly and thought you were responding to albanachs thread and not the other way round.:curtain:

There's a way to send messages to your (stolen) iPod Touch to say "hey give it up now" etc and I think it shows you roughly where they are accessing the internet - maybe an app ... can't remember - JV Junior was telling me / showing me ... but obviously you need it installed first ...

Did you phone Lothian Buses lost property dept? It's on Annandale Street. I'd give them a call as it may have been handed in there.

Oops , sorry mate - i breezed in to quickly and thought you were responding to albanachs thread and not the other way round.:curtain:

Check your PM's.

Did you phone Lothian Buses lost property dept? It's on Annandale Street. I'd give them a call as it may have been handed in there.

Called them this afternoon but they said to call back tomorrow.

She's fairly sure she lost it in the street but since her bus pass was in the case with it you never know.

Miller Jambo 60

Remember leaving a camera on an LRT bus and the driver handed it in.

Lucky or what.

Hope she gets it back bud.

Doug.

Archived