tops

jambali

Is the site definitly legit and are they proper quality tops??

No idea mate, never bought one off it! There is another site that I have bought tops off that is VERY cheap! Only ?9.99 with any name and number on the back!

http://www.thefootballshirt.com :2thumbsup:

It is legit. No Hearts tops on it however... And delivery takes like a month. But still VERY cheap!!!

Just had a quick wee look and nearly everything is out of stock and every top they do have in stock is only in M or XL

Nae good for an XXL

No idea mate, never bought one off it! There is another site that I have bought tops off that is VERY cheap! Only ?9.99 with any name and number on the back!

http://www.thefootballshirt.com :2thumbsup:

It is legit. No Hearts tops on it however... And delivery takes like a month. But still VERY cheap!!!

Surely they can't be real...?

Surely they can't be real...?

They are indeed real! I have purchased a few tops from them and yet to find anything wrong. Even came with the 'Adidas' tags attached :2thumbsup:

I thought it seemed too good to be true aswell...

They are indeed real! I have purchased a few tops from them and yet to find anything wrong. Even came with the 'Adidas' tags attached :2thumbsup:

That is incredible! Whoever runs that site must follow delivery trucks around hoping it falls off the back :2thumbsup:

Not real, excellent fakes though. They are based in Thailand I think.

Not real, excellent fakes though. They are based in Thailand I think.

I'm pretty sure its Holland or Germany they are based in. And they look 100% real to me! What differences are there between these and the real ones?!

I'm pretty sure its Holland or Germany they are based in. And they look 100% real to me! What differences are there between these and the real ones?!

They are not made by Nike/Adidas etc. excellent fakes though.

They are not made by Nike/Adidas etc. excellent fakes though.

They have the adidas/nike logos etc... and inside the collar it has "adidas". And they come with the tags attached.

I see absolutely nothing different between these and the ones you buy in shops! And if there is a difference, then its obviously not noticeable.

Not legit & are this seasons, XL and M only.

Think he was talking about the lovellsoccer website with the hearts tops...

They have the adidas/nike logos etc... and inside the collar it has "adidas". And they come with the tags attached.

I see absolutely nothing different between these and the ones you buy in shops! And if there is a difference, then its obviously not noticeable.

Agreed, but do you really think that at a tenner a pop they are the real thing?

Agreed, but do you really think that at a tenner a pop they are the real thing?

Plus ?8 P&P... still seems too good to be true but there is absolutely no differences between them so don't see how they can be "fake" :hat2:

You ever bought a top off the website?

Plus ?8 P&P... still seems too good to be true but there is absolutely no differences between them so don't see how they can be "fake" :hat2:

You ever bought a top off the website?

Yes, got France and Germany tops, great for fives. France top was better quality, P&P is cheaper after your first order.

Yes, got France and Germany tops, great for fives. France top was better quality, P&P is cheaper after your first order.

I've got 3 tops off it... ?8 for first order then ?6 for any other orders. If not legit, then as close to legit as can possibly get!! :2thumbsup:

This site has been great: most likely fakes, but indistinguishable in every way. Best prices I've found for that kind of site, too:

premiumsoccershirt dot com (Sorry, not allowed to post links yet)

Ordered a hearts top from Lovell, and to put your minds to rest, they're totally legit.

a quick lookup of the two domains....

lovellsoccer

Registrant:

Lovell Rugby Ltd

Registrant type:

UK Limited Company, (Company number: 4184358)

Registrant's address:

Units 11 /12 Yalberton Tor

Industrial Estate

Alders Way

Paignton

Devon

TQ4 7QN

United Kingdom

footballshirt.com

Registrant

FOOTBALLSHIRT.COM

c/o Nameview Inc. Whois IDentity Shield

PO Box 152

Britton's Hill

St. Michael, Barbados

FOOTBALLSHIRT.COM

c/o Nameview Inc. Whois IDentity Shield

PO Box 152

Britton's Hill

St. Michael, Barbados

E-mail: ************************************************************@2009.identityshield.com

Phone: +1 (604) 484-4206

This site has been great: most likely fakes, but indistinguishable in every way. Best prices I've found for that kind of site, too:

premiumsoccershirt dot com (Sorry, not allowed to post links yet)

Ordered a hearts top from Lovell, and to put your minds to rest, they're totally legit.

Are they, as Hearts are the only ones to sell there own merchandise.

Not legit & are this seasons, XL and M only.

Sorry, my mistake, I based my statement on the words Heart of Midlothian 08/09

Other sites r ok if you want replicas, but if it's Hearts and u want the genuine article, I'd rather have the real thing and know where my cash is going

I've got 3 tops off it... ?8 for first order then ?6 for any other orders. If not legit, then as close to legit as can possibly get!! :2thumbsup:

Got some off that site too, deffo fakes but for fakes they are the very best you will find bar none

No one has mentioned Soccer Triads (http://www.soccertriads.com) and they are fantastic fakes and very reasonable.

They don't last as long as originals but my boys wear them constantly.

You have to buy socks but numbering and names cost a pound.

Delivery is quick too especially when they are made in Thailand.

The People's Chimp
Got some off that site too, deffo fakes but for fakes they are the very best you will find bar none

Just ordered a marseille top, will be interesting to see what turns up. :th_o:

Are they, as Hearts are the only ones to sell there own merchandise.

I can only guess they got a deal on surplus stock, or something?

Phoned them and they told me they'd maybe be getting in more sizes of last year's tops soon.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
No one has mentioned Soccer Triads (http://www.soccertriads.com) and they are fantastic fakes and very reasonable.

They don't last as long as originals but my boys wear them constantly.

You have to buy socks but numbering and names cost a pound.

Delivery is quick too especially when they are made in Thailand.

It says they are based in Northampton?

I can only guess they got a deal on surplus stock, or something?

Phoned them and they told me they'd maybe be getting in more sizes of last year's tops soon.

There has been no deal been done on 08/09 surplus stock.

Just ordered a marseille top, will be interesting to see what turns up. :th_o:

got a Mexico, Ghana and AC Milan one off them earlier in the year, they are very good quality but fake but unless someone checks them in precise detail they will never tell

The People's Chimp
got a Mexico, Ghana and AC Milan one off them earlier in the year, they are very good quality but fake but unless someone checks them in precise detail they will never tell

Cool. Don't mind a couple of fakes if they're about ?15, for fives and sevens.

One bit of advice I'd give to folks ordering the fake tops is maybe to forego getting an name/number, if you were thinking of that. They tend to fall off pretty quickly.

One bit of advice I'd give to folks ordering the fake tops is maybe to forego getting an name/number, if you were thinking of that. They tend to fall off pretty quickly.

On TheFootballShirt website the names and numbers are free anyway so you may aswell get them, even with the risk :2thumbsup:

Just ordered the Borussia Dortmund away top, thought it looked sexy :stuart: haha

dortmund3rd.jpg

Magic Numbers

I've actually been pleasdantly surprised by my Ghana "Kingston 7" shirt, trouble is, I can't get the damn name to fall off now that he's a workshy etc etc etc!!!

• 3 weeks later...
The People's Chimp

Ok, well, after an order on the 26th of last month, two shirts arrived today; marseille and sampdoria. Both look excellent, not bothered if they're fakes, paid by paypal so no worries about my CC details and now got a couple of other tops for 5's and the gym. Quality. :)

I'd say the names on the back are maybe a bit dodgy and the ligue 1 badge on the marseille top is pretty bizarre, but other than that i'd recommend them.

Archived