Tunisia

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Thinking about it for next years hols. Anyone ever been? What sort of prices are you paying for beer, food etc etc?

And whats reckoned to be the best resort?

:smiley2:

As long as you go in the summer, don't be taken in by the 'all year round' hype.

Went at Christmas a few years ago, and it was baltic. :43:

Wouldn't ever go there personally with the storys you hear.

friend of mines sister was approached by a bloke who then offered their mum money in exchange for their daughter. apparently quiet a normal thing.

Any country where that is a regualar occurance and raises no eyebrows doesnt appeal to me!!

Like all these places in north africa. There are a fair few upmarket resorts well away from poverty and the strange cities. So if you don't mind spending a bit of cash you can have a very nice holiday in great places.

Like everywhere, be careful before you book. But I've been recommended Tunisia before and I see no reason why you can't find a great hotel there.

Doctor FinnBarr
To save me going through it all again mate I've posted before on Tunisia http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52116&highlight=tunisia

Also, haven't been at Xmas like ericb, but was there in late October and apart from overcast one day, the weather was lovely. I stupidly got burnt.

Cheers for that, did'nt know it'd been done before!

:smiley2:

I was there in October and it was ok. Weather was pretty decent (25-30 each day) but the sun disappeared at about 3pm. We were all-inclusive, my first and probably last time to be honest - I just got sick of the same food day-in-day-out and I'd prefer to try their cuisine than have to experience them making an arse of ours. I never understand why people say it's cheap. Anything we had to pay for was well over priced.

Tunisia................................................................................................is crap.

Thats all.

Agreed.

Archived