Movember!

stella_jambo

I know that its been done but its getting to the crunch point. This all for charity so if you aint donated to someone you know do it now!

To encourage you to donate ill post a pic o my movember effort.

16758_188546111289_500911289_3481020_5539985_n.jpg

If you really dont know anyone that deserves a donation, ill have it! my movember id is: http://uk.movember.com/mospace/323006/

?2.50 is one pint less on a sat, but it could save a life.

its not about who has the best mo, its for charity!

but dya think i would have stuck it up here if wasent pretty meixcano-tastic!

:10900:

christ, it was bad when I seen it a few weeks ago matey!

But top work all the same - that's a very Ron Jeremy-esque sproutage you have there!

I P Knightley

I saw a guy on the underground yesterday who'd trimmed his moustache in from the sides so that it was barely wider than his nose - a style rarely seen since 1945.

If I could find him again, he'd get my fiver.

I saw a guy on the underground yesterday who'd trimmed his moustache in from the sides so that it was barely wider than his nose - a style rarely seen since 1945.

If I could find him again, he'd get my fiver.

Seems like every boy in London has a tache the now.... apart from me... I decided against it, have pledged a 5er to a few boys at work.... who have all gone for the Mexican look. One of them scarerly suits it.

You look cool with it,just keep it:2thumbsup:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and multiple times no!

Cheers anyway!

Actually regretting not doing it this year. Would've been a good laugh (and a good way to royally **** the bird off).

I'll do it next year.

I would loved to have done it too but I fear I would've looked like the sort of guy you wantn't want to bump into in the prison shower room.

The Old Tolbooth
You look cool with it,just keep it:2thumbsup:

Get the pics up Eddie, your so damn skinny that if we turned you upside down you'd look like a brush for sweeping the floor! :10900:

I think myself and Linda may have to pay a visit before the 1st ;)

I would loved to have done it too but I fear I would've looked like the sort of guy you wantn't want to bump into in the prison shower room.

My facial-hair growth is, shall we say, erratic at best. I have next to no growth directly under my nose, but this then grows thicker for a while before dissipating and thinning as it progresses along.

I would've looked like a right ******.

Mines is horrendous,brown-ginger-gray.Cannae wait to shave it off.I have about ?200 in sponsorship/donations though.

Everybody loves Baz

Mine's aint that great, Got a cancer charity doo tomorrow night at Woodburn Miners, Keeping it on for that then it's off!!!Photo0618.jpg

eddie fenwick
Mine's aint that great, Got a cancer charity doo tomorrow night at Woodburn Miners, Keeping it on for that then it's off!!!Photo0618.jpg

cool mate:2thumbsup:

Good to see everyone getting the tach photo's out.

Ive took a photo every morning and im planning to make a flick book!

That's not a tache, it's a fecking goatee with a bit missing! Lose the mini beaver under your bottom lip. Viva Zapata!!

Archived