Vlad's motivation

CMc

I just don't get why he is, or ever has been, involved with our club. It made a little bit of sense when he was spending a bit of cash, (no matter who's cash it was), as I could see the whole real life "championship manager" thing, or even as an attempt to to run a successful club. Now that he shows little interest in us I just don't get why he does not at least offer up some of the shares for sale. Would this not raise some cash? Offer him a way out? If he is bored with the club or does not see it as a viable business would this not be the way forward?

Thoughts?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I just don't get why he is, or ever has been, involved with our club. It made a little bit of sense when he was spending a bit of cash, (no matter who's cash it was), as I could see the whole real life "championship manager" thing, or even as an attempt to to run a successful club. Now that he shows little interest in us I just don't get why he does not at least offer up some of the shares for sale. Would this not raise some cash? Offer him a way out? If he is bored with the club or does not see it as a viable business would this not be the way forward?

Thoughts?

This is why he bought us:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15066&highlight=varavanicius

It went tats up long ago and now he doesn't really know what to do.

Edit - He's into the basketball thing now. We've been dropped just like Kaunas, Ripo and all those buildings UBIG were supposed to build have been.

The White Cockade

Thoughts?

My opinion is that he wanted to use Hearts as a conduit to sell Lithuanian players purely as a money making exercise

Very few if any big clubs would go kicking around Lithuania in search of talent but if they were being showcased in the SPL there was a far better chance of creating interest

The Liths were paid peanuts and any transfer fees were going to Kaunas and not Hearts so we would not benefit at all

Unfortunately it all went wrong which is bad for Vlad but worse for us as now we are a white elephant to him but he can't walk away due to the money situation

This is why he bought us:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15066&highlight=varavanicius

It went tats up long ago and now he doesn't really know what to do.

Edit - He's into the basketball thing now. We've been dropped just like Kaunas, Ripo and all those buildings UBIG were supposed to build have been.

Cheers, I had missed that thread.

Your original post went a good way to explaining why he first came here.

But what about now, surely the cash cow must be drying up fast, as talent has depleted from both Hearts and Kaunas? Unless new talent comes in surely there is no more money to be made?

When our current saleable players are gone how does he avoid being saddled with the debt? Or is this current recruitment freeze temporary?

loveofthegame

Eldar's original post a year ago is more than plausible. I believe it was also a massive vanity thing on Romanob's part. He seemed to think taking over a club and leading them to unprecedented success would be easy, and he's been shown it is not.

The guy is a madman. Unfortunately we are stuck with him. Don't personally see it ending well for the club we love but just have to hope it all works out... thats about as optimistic as i can be.

john brownlee

another thread of noone factual pesh

Mr Romanov has contributed more positives for Hearts than the continual repeated non facts that the usual suspects role out every time a result doesn't go their way.

My list is bigger than yues

Just the latest the "hotel scheme "for fans, never mentioned, because its a good thing for Hearts and their fans. oh! we cant have positives can we.

boabyarsebiscuit
another thread of noone factual pesh

Mr Romanov has contributed more positives for Hearts than the continual repeated non facts that the usual suspects role out every time a result doesn't go their way.

My list is bigger than yues

Just the latest the "hotel scheme "for fans, never mentioned, because its a good thing for Hearts and their fans. oh! we cant have positives can we.

Anyone got a link to a Lithuanian - English online translator? This hobo never makes any sense.

Guest JamboRobbo
Anyone got a link to a Lithuanian - English online translator? This hobo never makes any sense.

Gave up trying to make sense of his random mutterings a while back.

Archived