Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas

Cervenkov

Frail

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

Well worth the debt being racked up imo.

I'm disappointed Charlie Mann didn't make the hangers on list. Thanks for everything, Charlie.

I knew there was going to be a few glaring ommissions as I struggle to remember all the dossers who have been involved on and off the park with our club in recent times.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Slacking, D-McG. Didn't even include the current board:

Fedotovas

Goncarik

You could also add:

Kancelskis

Mrowiec

The Old Tolbooth
Players:

Kurskis

Costa

Petras

Straceny

Barasa

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Pilibaitis

Basso

Obua

Klimek

Beniusis

Makela

Beslija

M'Bohli

Pinilla

Screpis

Witteween

Bouzid

Tullberg

Managers/Sporting Directors/Hangers on

Koslovski

Malofeev

Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas

Cervenkov

Frail

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

The ones highlighted would probably get a game just now, such is the pishness of our squad!

(just thought I'd depress you even more)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Another two of the Rix's 11 signings - Hackett and Johnson

Did the former actually ever play ??

GC

Those two are funny. Dismissed by Vlad publicly as not of Hearts quality, yet ironically exactly the type of signing we should be making now.

i quite liked lee johnson tbh, would get a game now, usefull wee player to have and petras was decent too

no nade on the list???

Players:

Kurskis

Costa

Petras

Straceny

Barasa

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Pilibaitis

Basso

Obua

Klimek

Beniusis

Makela

Beslija

M'Bohli

Pinilla

Screpis

Witteween

Bouzid

Tullberg

Koslovski

Malofeev

Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas

Cervenkov

Frail

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

I would add Kingston to the list. He's certainly cost us enough to be included.

GC

Lee Johnson was and still is a player,he's another one who suffered from the dreaded Vlad flu.

Players:

Kurskis

Costa

Petras

Straceny

Barasa

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Pilibaitis

Basso - A damn good goalie who rarely got a chance, some outstanding saves, had a ropey start to SPL football but after his first two games he was brilliant IMO.

Obua Not very good - just doesnt deserve to be on this list.

Klimek

Beniusis

Makela

Beslija

M'Bohli

Pinilla

Screpis Was a good player when ever i saw him, Vlad just didnt like him.

Witteween

Bouzid Not as bad as others make out.

Tullberg

Koslovski

Malofeev

Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas I liked him.

Cervenkov

Frail out of his depth - not his fault - tried his best.

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

Disagree with those higlighted for reason stated.

Players:

Kurskis

Costa

Petras

Straceny

Barasa

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Pilibaitis

Basso

Obua

Klimek

Beniusis

Makela

Beslija

M'Bohli

Pinilla

Screpis

Witteween

Bouzid

Tullberg

Koslovski

Malofeev

Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas

Cervenkov

Frail

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

can there be another team in europe to have turned over as many awful players/ coaches as we have in such short space of time? I laughed out loud reading some of the names on that list. VR should read that list if he ever wonders where it all went wrong.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

bouzids a bit of a surprise but oh what at times- pulling your hair out, cant wait till zals back!

Players:

Kurskis

Costa

Petras

Straceny

Barasa

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Pilibaitis

Basso

Obua

Klimek

Beniusis

Makela

Beslija

M'Bohli

Pinilla

Screpis

Witteween

Bouzid

Tullberg

Koslovski

Malofeev

Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas

Cervenkov

Frail

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

This is all wrong these where all down to the corrup agents and the sfa the media oh and some monkey or something

Neilson?

Utter tosh Charlie and you know it. We are missing characters like Neilson to a huge degree from the current team.

Charlie-Brown
Utter tosh Charlie and you know it. We are missing characters like Neilson to a huge degree from the current team.

Sorry Martin that's the one positive this season that proper footballers now occupy that position in the team but you knew that anyway. Apologies for having an opinion but i was never a Neilson fan. :)

Sorry Martin that's the one positive this season that proper footballers now occupy that position in the team but you knew that anyway. Apologies for having an opinion but i was never a Neilson fan. :)

I find your attempt to bracket Neilson with some of the fly by night charlatans in the original list absolutely disgusting. Again that is just my opinion.

I find your attempt to bracket Neilson with some of the fly by night charlatans in the original list absolutely disgusting. Again that is just my opinion.

I wasn't Neilsons biggest fan but you are absolutely right with this.

Walter Bishop
Players:

Kurskis

Costa

Petras

Straceny

Barasa

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Pilibaitis

Basso

Obua

Klimek

Beniusis

Makela

Beslija

M'Bohli

Pinilla

Screpis

Witteween

Bouzid

Tullberg

Koslovski

Malofeev

Pedro Lopez

Ivanauskas

Cervenkov

Frail

Rix

Duffy

Roman Romanov

Korobochka

you can also add Pospisil,Brellier,cesnauskis,Anderton,firework displays and Rima.

I concur.

He might not have been the most gifted footballer, but he gave nigh-on 10 years of service and tried 100% every match.

I concur.

He might not have been the most gifted footballer, but he gave nigh-on 10 years of service and tried 100% every match.

And played only just over 200 games, average player at best, to be fair most right backs are.

GC

Yes, unfortunately he did!!!! I remember him having an absolute howler up in Inverness.

Could not agree more a man of his expereince is sadly missed when we are trying to hold on to 1-0 leads

Toxteth O'Grady

Pyjama Man, Constantino the Interpretor, that boy that ran round and round Riccarton (Koslovski?) and the lovely Janet all deserve a mention for their contribution to the cause.

I cannie fo the life of me think who M'Bohli is! ??

Don't worry. He has no idea what a Delivery Office Manager is....he was a french keeper iirc. Never played for the first team in my knowledge.

Scarey the money that was spent there.

Even more scary that some dickedd thought that some of them were/are actually football players.

Even more scary that some dickedd thought that some of them were/are actually football players.
He thought he'd sell them on for a fortune :qqb017:when Greenock Morton wouldn't even take any of them.

He thought he'd sell them on for a fortune :qqb017:when Greenock Morton wouldn't even take any of them.

This is what gets on my goat,of all the players that Vlad brought into Hearts(the ones we know he signed,not a manager)none of them have been sold to make any money for Hearts,looks like his first money maker will be Jose and even then we will have made a huge loss on him.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Pretty much all of the names were honking. But if someone offers you a fortune to play for a club that SHOULD be challenging for trophies, in a nice are with beautiful surroundings, in front of passionate fans and in a (at times) half decent league, whilst you are scratching about for an average club in an average league, what you going to do? I'm fairly certain professional pride in footballers dictates that the VAST majority of players on the list thought they were going to come here and become first team players at this club. With the exception of Pinilla, I'm fairly certain these guys thought they were coming here to make their name. They just didn't know they were joining a circus.

The saying "wage thief" is bandied about a little bit too readily at this club. These guys were given an opportunity that they thought the could/would take. Some were rank rotten I grant you but many weren't given the chance to prove it. I would have the likes of Nade and Kingston on the list before M'Bohli and Tiago Costa. We know the first 2 are raking in a fortune for doing next to nothing. The second 2 might have become good players had they been given the chance. In the history of H.M.F.C, the likes of Kingston and Nade will be a scabbier pox than the like of Costa and M'Bohli

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

A bit harsh on Ivanuaskas, I genuinely think he did his very best for Hearts. Some absolute shockers in that list though. The fact the likes of Barasa, Ivaskevicius, Ksanavicius and Pilibaitis have had the honour of playing for Hearts makes me sick.

This is what gets on my goat,of all the players that Vlad brought into Hearts(the ones we know he signed,not a manager)none of them have been sold to make any money for Hearts,looks like his first money maker will be Jose and even then we will have made a huge loss on him.

Velicka?

:2thumbsup:

Neilson?

Embarrassing nonsense, conforming perfectly to the grand, over-arching Charlie-Brown "it's all the long standing Hearts servants' fault" narrative we know so well.

you can also add Pospisil,Brellier,cesnauskis,Anderton,firework displays and Rima.

Even more embarrassing nonsense, especially on Brellier; colossally so in the case of Anderton. I must say I was just miserable at the way Jules solidified our midfield; and beside myself with fury at the way Anderton revolutionised our marketing, communication and entire club image.

How is it possible for someone who clearly watches a lot of football to have so many shan opinions on it?

Marooned In Oz

Great post.

Worded perfectly.

How could you Charlie mate? You might not be a Neilson fan, but come on... Robbie Neilson, a player who served the club to the best of his ability for more than ten years in the same bracket as ****ing Klimek? You're having an absolute giraffe.

There are too few players in the current climate with an attitude like his. If only he had the ability to match his attitude, he'd be ****ing Pele.

Marooned In Oz

You have got to be ****ting me?

Seriously, you're a football fan? Really?

What an absolute clown.

Charlie-Brown
Embarrassing nonsense, conforming perfectly to the grand, over-arching Charlie-Brown "it's all the long standing Hearts servants' fault" narrative we know so well....

Aye whatever Shaun - take a look at the players in the OP again and tell me if, Obua apart, there is a combined number of appearances in total to even complete more than a couple of games if you cobbled them into a starting eleven(s) nevermind a full SPL season...... when we finished 8th Neilson played every week and was one of the worst performers week after week, or did i just imagine those twice weekly 'Neilson' threads that hundreds posted on, possibly only Goncalves was worse that season of the players who played every week .... but hey if it's all the fault of the guys who rarely/never played then full steam ahead. :)

Didn't see his name in the OP and I've not read the whole thread but was there not also a GK caleld Arnas Lekevicius or something along those lines?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Aye whatever Shaun - take a look at the players in the OP again and tell me if, Obua apart, there is a combined number of appearances in total to even complete more than a couple of games if you cobbled them into a starting eleven(s) nevermind a full SPL season...... when we finished 8th Neilson played every week and was one of the worst performers week after week, or did i just imagine those twice weekly 'Neilson' threads that hundreds posted on, possibly only Goncalves was worse that season of the players who played every week .... but hey if it's all the fault of the guys who rarely/never played then full steam ahead. :)

Which makes it all the more ridiculous we signed them all. The OP wasn't blaming that list of players for poor results - he was using to illustrate how the club has become a revolving door for people who serve no purpose.

Out of interest, what's your opinion of the 29th name on the list, Roman Romanov?

Charlie-Brown
Which makes it all the more ridiculous we signed them all. The OP wasn't blaming that list of players for poor results - he was using to illustrate how the club has become a revolving door for people who serve no purpose.

Out of interest, what's your opinion of the 29th name on the list, Roman Romanov?

I have no meaningful opinion on RR as he has very little involvement with day to day events at HMFC as far as I can see although some of his AGM comments were obtuse to say the least and it's understandable why some people dislike him intensely.

Archived