The definition of stupidity....

Greenbank2

...as the saying goes...is continuing to do the same thing and expect different results. Csaba Lazlo are you listening?

So Mr Lazlo, if you are a coach at all, stop trying to work your next meal ticket and get on with the very well paid job you do have. If we must play at the wrong end of the league (or the first division) at least try to entertain us!!! You have been applauded for your perspective on football by putting into context against your struggles as a young man. Watching HMFC is the way that many people, nearly all of whom are paid a fraction of what you earn, put their own struggles aside for a few hours each week. Your dull, negative approach and consistent moaning is taking that away from those that will be here long after you've gone. Grow a backbone and try something new. More stupidity will surely lead to relegation.

Vlad - you and your entourage arrived at Tynecastle and told everyone, you always do what you say. Well, you haven't delivered on any of your main commitments. You have crippled the club with debt way in excess of that which you inherited. You and your family are disrespecting every Hearts supporter by sulking away in some baltic backwater and not facing up to the mess you have created. You fat commie bar steward. Get out of our club.

in the past i have commented on how fans refused to renew season tickets and that it is just what we do on a saturday. at the moment i now understand these fans as i take no satisfaction from watching hearts at the moment and there is nothing there to encourage me that the future is anything but dreary.

i do not blame csaba entirely and feel for him having to work with some of the dross that is at the club although he must take responsibilty for Obua.

everyone could see we needed to improve our attacking options for the past two years and nothing has been done. so despite being a vlad lover for all the good things he done in keeping us at tynecastle etc i now despise him as he does not even have the courage to come out and speak to us and explain what his intentions are now, cause they are certainly not winning the champions league and building a big stadium

Archived