everything happens for a reason.

Victorian

just heard this ******* saying for the zillionth time on deal or no deal. it makes me want to throw the telly out the window every time.

everything happens for a reason alright mate. it's 'cos they just do, not because of some mystical 'the force' jedi kismet astrology written in the stars reason.

2nd box - ?250,000. get it up ye.

this happened for the reason that the guy is a bellend.

the boy's now on about 'positive energy'.

it's opening boxes ****wit!!! ?35,000 - up ye again.

Why even watch that pish mate? I thought everyone knew Noel Edmonds gives you cancer.

Can't stand all this mystic bollocks.

Why even watch that pish mate? I thought everyone knew Noel Edmonds gives you cancer.

Can't stand all this mystic bollocks.

in the hope that one day the last two boxes are 1p and 10p so that the banker offers 2p.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
in the hope that one day the last two boxes are 1p and 10p so that the banker offers 2p.

If I wanted a running commentary I would watch it.

OK.

he's now gobbing off about personal stuff... as they always do.

it's a box opening game of chance, not ****ing oprah winfrey mate.

The man's an arse. If anything that funny were to happen, it would be up on youtube within the hour.

They talk so much guff on that show, they should cut the ****e and stick it on Living TV and replace the banker with that fat scouse **** who thinks he can talk to the dead.

The man's an arse. If anything that funny were to happen, it would be up on youtube within the hour.

They talk so much guff on that show, they should cut the ****e and stick it on Living TV and replace the banker with that fat scouse **** who thinks he can talk to the dead.

the boy won ?47,500 but frighteningly he'll probably be thinking it was all down to his 'positive energy'.

i would go on there and open the boxes while telling all the space cadets it's got **** all to do with things 'happening for a reason'.

and i would probably be rewarded with 1p. (well, 21/1 i would).

the boy won ?47,500 but frighteningly he'll probably be thinking it was all down to his 'positive energy'.

i would go on there and open the boxes while telling all the space cadets it's got **** all to do with things 'happening for a reason'.

and i would probably be rewarded with 1p. (well, 21/1 i would).

:laugh:

Good line. :2thumbsup:

I stopped watching it a while back, but I think it is more than just a game of luck.

Rubbish! It's a purely random game.

Archived