THE END GAME

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest Vanbasten1874

How easy would it be for Vlad to call in the debts we owe and start to sell off parts of the business that is HMFC . And by that i mean emotionally how much would it tug on his heart strings to start winding down our beloved club .

Personally i think he would do it without even thinking at the stroke of a pen he would consign us to history but thats just my very low opinion of the man .

Daydream Believer
How easy would it be for Vlad to call in the debts we owe and start to sell off parts of the business that is HMFC . And by that i mean emotionally how much would it tug on his heart strings to start winding down our beloved club .

Personally i think he would do it without even thinking at the stroke of a pen he would consign us to history but thats just my very low opinion of the man .

I think he would if it made any sense for him to do so.

I don't think it would make any sense though so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I think he would if it made any sense for him to do so.

I don't think it would make any sense though so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Correct.

What are the assets of HMFC available on winding-up and liquidation? Tynecastle, which might raise somewhere between ?12-14M as a site prior to land clearance, which would cost as well, so net gain of say ?10M.

Then players - I shudder to think what the charlatans would raise in the transfer market.

The losses, therefore, would be crystallised by UBIG.

Guest Vanbasten1874
Correct.

What are the assets of HMFC available on winding-up and liquidation? Tynecastle, which might raise somewhere between ?12-14M as a site prior to land clearance, which would cost as well, so net gain of say ?10M.

Then players - I shudder to think what the charlatans would raise in the transfer market.

The losses, therefore, would be crystallised by UBIG.

I was under the impression the losses would be guaranteed by Romanov.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I was under the impression the losses would be guaranteed by Romanov.

The losses would be to the creditors. If Romanov has underwritten them then it would hit him personally.

Archived