Two options

i8hibsh

This is for all u Csaba rimmers out there - how there are still some about is beyond me.

We get rid of that disgrace of a manager, take a risk and see what happens OR we get relegated.

This is for all u Csaba rimmers out there - how there are still some about is beyond me.

We get rid of that disgrace of a manager, take a risk and see what happens OR we get relegated.

How did your protest go yesterday?

I have been waiting since yester I8 to see ur post.Very poor IMO.Was expecting an all time classic rant.

No energy buddy. I know that the vast majority have finally opened their eyes but sadly Csaba still enjoys a good rimming on here.

For the first time in my life that man is making me ashamed to support this wonderful club.

He isn't going to quit (why would he?) and he isn't going to get sacked so buckle up, sit tight and get ready for first division football.

Daydream Believer

I don't think that there are many "Csaba rimmers" out there to be honest.

I think some people think getting rid of him will make no real difference while there are so many other problems, and they react to the suggestion that getting shot of him would make the problems dissapear.

FWIW I agree though. Might as well take the chance because it won't make anything worse than relegation which could be where we are heading under Csaba.

laszlo should quit now.The buck stops with him when player go out for the game, its up to him to have the player up for it.olso sick of him tipping himself for other jobs.

The sad fact is we will bring in somebody of a lesser standard

Then your last option may just come true without csaba

The sad fact is we will bring in somebody of a lesser standard

Then your last option may just come true without csaba

He is just terrible

Noone on the planet will be worse than him

Even if we get in a second rate manager it's something new to try - something that Csaba will never do.

We have been crittical of Vlad sacking managers willy nilly before especially when it wasn't broken, now it is broken (very broken)and we must fix it.

Archived