a new jambo is born

cams

Ladies and Gents my wife gave birth to little Ruaridh this morning. He is 7 pound 6, Both are well. Its been a long couple of days with not much sleep but he made it. Just back from the hospital and cracked open an 18 year old Chivas Regal thats been hold for this occassion.Welcome aboard wee man!

Miller Jambo 60
Ladies and Gents my wife gave birth to little Ruaridh this morning. He is 7 pound 6, Both are well. Its been a long couple of days with not much sleep but he made it. Just back from the hospital and cracked open an 18 year old Chivas Regal thats been hold for this occassion.Welcome aboard wee man!

Good one:2thumbsup:

Congrats Cammie. Heard the news today. Greig sent the txt. How's the missus doing? Well I hope.

Really happy for you both.

A wee boy as well. You've struck gold my man.

:2thumbsup:

Congrats Cammie. Heard the news today. Greig sent the txt. How's the missus doing? Well I hope.

Really happy for you both.

A wee boy as well. You've struck gold my man.

:2thumbsup:

Shes fine, hopefully she will get a bit kip the night, your Bro is next.

All the way way through untill last week i thought girl, then last week with all the kicking i knew its boy.

station hearts

congrats,enjoy the chivas.

Shes fine, hopefully she will get a bit kip the night, your Bro is next.

All the way way through untill last week i thought girl, then last week with all the kicking i knew its boy.

Glad they're both doing well mate.

Everyone had me convinced we were having a girl (I would have been happy with either).

I was delighted when wee Guy popped out. A complete surprise.

It's hard work, but you're going to love it.

Enjoy!

Get some sleep.:qqb017:

Congratulations, wouldn't rush to buy the programme on the day he was born though xx

Na but i might get the one from the peanut huggers!!

Johanes de Silentio
is that what its called??

We tend to call it pumping - you would appear to have mastered it! :2thumbsup:

More Jambos, please - tell the Mrs it's "taking one for the team"!

Congratulations again, mate!

All the best mate.

The greatest gift youll ever receive,congrats:2thumbsup:

Archived