Csaba, answer this one question please.

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Just what the feck did you say to the players at half time ffs???

We we're by far the better team in the first half and should/could have been 4 up with all the chances we created, St Johnstone were never in the game, then after his one of his usual negative pish team talks we come out and appear to sit back and defend a 1 goal lead, at home, to a team who were a league below us last season, WTF??? :hang:

Csaba, just go because your now making a complete mockery of out famous club and your tactics are embarrassing and disgusting, oh and take that useless pile of pish Obua with you too.

We we're by far the better team in the first half and should/could have been 4 up with all the chances we created, St Johnstone were never in the game, then after his one of his usual negative pish team talks we come out and appear to sit back and defend a 1 goal lead, at home, to a team who were a league below us last season, WTF??? :hang:

Csaba, just go because your now making a complete mockery of out famous club and your tactics are embarrassing and disgusting, oh and take that useless pile of pish Obua with you too.

So long guys, nice knowing you ?

The Old Tolbooth
So long guys, nice knowing you ?

Fingers crossed mate!

That really should have been one of the easiest half time talks ever, if it were a boxing match it would have been stopped! Surely the team talk should have been along the lines of "well done lads, just go out and do the same again", instead of "sit deep, defend the precious 1 goal lead, and hit them on the break"

I just don't get it!

maroonlegions

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that dressing room at half time eh.You are right though , why sit back ,why did the players react or play that way, tactics that where doomed to fail, as so often is the case with this man.:57:

The Old Tolbooth
JM I've just started a thread that gives my view on what he said. I suspect it'll be merged with this one.

Probably mate, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this though, Csaba's a disgrace!

Yosser can't and doesn't answer questions,it was quite funny to start with,you know his 30 year sentence that didn't make any sense but now it's just tedious.

Oh and his team selection has never ever washed with me TBH.

We were very very lucky to end 3rd last season,this season same old shet just not getting lucky thats all.

I can exclusively reveal that Mr Motivator's half time words of inspiration consisted of the following words:

"Well played lads! Now sit back, relax and help yourselves to these nice cream buns".

Baird, King and Michael

He said..."lets see if we can get that big vein in John Mitchell's forehead to pop guys!"

"hoi,Lee you've got thone guy Smiths number have yee no,you playin fur Scoatlan an all that,geezit here,am in way a shout at the managers joab,al gee him a bell".

Does anyone believe we were any good in the first half? Nade scored a goal out of nothing but we certainly did not deserve to be more than a goal in front. It shouldn't have surprised anyone when we lost a goal another would follow.

This reminds me of Tommy McLean season but at least then Richie, Locke and Johnston gave me something to look forward to.

Glen and J Thomson are not doing the same this time round.

Jam Tarts 1874
Does anyone believe we were any good in the first half? Nade scored a goal out of nothing but we certainly did not deserve to be more than a goal in front. It shouldn't have surprised anyone when we lost a goal another would follow.

This reminds me of Tommy McLean season but at least then Richie, Locke and Johnston gave me something to look forward to.

Glen and J Thomson are not doing the same this time round.

I thought we started well and had the sainties on the back foot, but once they saw how easy it was to play through us, we were garbage.

Archived