Vlad and yir Cronies GTF.......

Clerry Jambo

Yes Yes Yes you have heard it all before.

Clerry Jambos Saturday night Tirade............

I started a thread last week about make or break........well we are broken.

I am not about to go into a rant because you have heard it all before.(haha)

BUT see all you smarmy know alls - and you know who you are that gave flak to myself, JamboMickey etc etc well although its not pleasant to say this, GIRUY.

You now want the Manager sacked - christ he was the Dugs Bollocks at the start of the season

Make yir feckin minds up.

There is 1 man responsible for this sad episode but the sheep wouldn't have it.

If the Sheep have the balls - please sign here......:th_o:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody loves Baz

BUT see all you smarmy know alls - and you know who you are that gave flak to myself, JamboMickey etc etc well although its not pleasant to say this, GIRUY.

You now want the Manager sacked - christ he was the Dugs Bollocks at the start of the season

That's right, it's Vlad that trains the players 7 days a week, sets out tactics, and puts the players out on the park to win games?????????

Get a ****in grip :nah:

Jam Tarts 1874

Drunken rant IMO.

yeah Vlad GTF :qqb017:

take it you've just found a spare 30 million down the back of the sofa or do you expect him to just walk away as we're all a bit disgruntled with him.

the shambles on the park today ( and for months now ) is down to the manager,

Everybody loves Baz

take it you've just found a spare 30 million down the back of the sofa or do you expect him to just walk away as we're all a bit disgruntled with him.

THIS!

How stupid or blind are folk?

He fired the best manager we had for years (yes I know without him at the time we couldn't have afforded him).

He waited 2 and a bit years to hire a manager with control.

Every other club can manage to find a manager within a few weeks/months. But no, not Hearts.

He doesn't help the manager by getting a forward that 10,000 regulars knew was needed.

The folk on here who scoffed at the team from the other end of town getting Stokes. Who is laughing at this moment? It aint us.

For a MINIMAL outlay we could have had a forward, but our owner said NO to ALL of them.

How many folk want to manage Hearts?

Nobody worth their salt will.

Who is to blame for that?

It aint Csaba.

It's Vlad....VLAD our owner.

The sooner he gets tae you know where the sooner we get the real Hearts back,

That's right, it's Vlad that trains the players 7 days a week, sets out tactics, and puts the players out on the park to win games?????????

Get a ****in grip :nah:

I am not happy with Vlad after the summer transfer window but you are right its been down to the manager and his negative tactics that has put us in this position.

Grumpy.

He fired the best manager we had for years (yes I know without him at the time we couldn't have afforded him).

Every other club can manage to find a manager within a few weeks/months. But no, not Hearts.

He doesn't help the manager by getting a forward that 10,000 regulars knew was needed.

The folk on here who scoffed at the team from the other end of town getting Stokes. Who is laughing at this moment? It aint us.

For a MINIMAL outlay we could have had a forward, but our owner said NO to ALL of them.

It aint Csaba.

Fully agree with you & the OP ........ but sadly there are too many folk out there that fail to see & appreciate the bigger picture.

Sacking Csaba would just paper over the cracks .... and our mad owner would soon grind down the resolve of any new manager, like he has with Csaba.

As you say, the root cause is the mad one. Get him tae **** away from our club, & lets get the real HMFC back.

It aint Csaba.

How many players did Csaba sign this season!!!! If he wanted a ****ing striker he should of signed one before he filled the team with dross like kurcharski and suso.

I actually wish vlad made all our signings because csaba is clueless!!!!!!

for months now what are you slavering about

We finished 3rd in the league last year did we not

folk seem to forget that awful quickly its a combanation of mismanagment at the top and a poor team.

Is csaba to blame for the 30 million we are in debt ?

Csaba is to blame for being broken by an unreasonable man that is Mad vlad.

Csaba done well like burley and ivanaskus before him before vlad got to them.

He cant stand other people having the limelight and will attemp to undermine and break them.

all to the detriment of us the hearts fans he will continue to do it.

Its plain and simple he does not want us to do well he want the limelight for himself

Unfortunately your argument is flawed. If Csaba is happy to tell everybody last year that there was no influence or obstruction from Vlad, then unfortunately he has to take the flak when its going wrong, he can't have it both ways!! Was it Vlad who signed Obua? Is it Vlad who insists on one up front in every game? Is it vlad who continues to play three midfield players who all want to be the 'sitter', not one of our midfielder's can play a forward pass?

Lets just be honest, we've not got a great squad but that squad should not be 2 points from bottom of the league...........in November!!!!

Tactics wise, I don't think Csaba has a clue. The StJohnstone manager assessed the situation at half time, went three at the back, because Hearts have no pace, and flooded midfield. What did Csaba do? Brussel sprout!

Who is to blame for that?It aint Csaba.

this was the same line punted out by many before Laszlo was appointed, whats different now?

Nucky Thompson

I actually wish vlad made all our signings because csaba is clueless!!!!!!

Totally agree. Mr Romanov was getting slated for not giving the manager total control, he has and he still gets slated. The manager is rank and a total boring **** who is openly pimping himself for every job.

Tactics wise, I don't think Csaba has a clue. The StJohnstone manager assessed the situation at half time, went three at the back, because Hearts have no pace, and flooded midfield. What did Csaba do? Brussel sprout!

Look at our bench the quality was terrible. What was he supposed to do

Totally agree. Mr Romanov was getting slated for not giving the manager total control, he has and he still gets slated. The manager is rank and a total boring **** who is openly pimping himself for every job.

OMG .... The bit in bold is hilarious!!!!

Cannae believe there are still Hearts fans out there that think like you!!

Rotherham Jambo

I'm not long home, after a journey from hell from base-camp to Edinburgh and back. That today was nothing short a disgrace.

I sat in the main stand with my son after a 5 hour drive and wondered at times why I had even bothered. And I thought that Zagreb away was bad.

Anyone who posts on this forum attempting to spin a positive as to where we are at are living in a different world.

The team is an utter shambles. The management aren't worthy of a mention and don't even ask me about the owner and the administration of the club.

There's members of the public who fork-out a decent wedge to attend matches, and we have to endure that dross. Some of the so-called "players" couldn't demand a 1st team place for Raith Rovers and/or Rotherham.

I've watched some crap over the years, but this is a real concern. We have no direction, either on or off the park (and whatever happened to the new main stand?)

Theres no point trying to explain the facts to some people because they are so blinkered in there hatred for romanov.

Csaba signed multiple players this summer (no strikers) - HIS FAULT

Csaba continually picks the same players even though they are playing ****e - HIS FAULT

Csabas tactics are all wrong and he is so predicatable! - HIS FAULT

bring back Eddie Malofeev.:smiley2:

Thats what every SPL manager has done this seaosn,saw where we were weak and capitalised on it 2nd half.

[/b]

for months now what are you slavering about

We finished 3rd in the league last year did we not

folk seem to forget that awful quickly its a combanation of mismanagment at the top and a poor team.

Is csaba to blame for the 30 million we are in debt ?

Csaba is to blame for being broken by an unreasonable man that is Mad vlad.

Csaba done well like burley and ivanaskus before him before vlad got to them.

He cant stand other people having the limelight and will attemp to undermine and break them.

all to the detriment of us the hearts fans he will continue to do it.

Its plain and simple he does not want us to do well he want the limelight for himself

we are now in the 4th month of the season so to me that qualifies as months, are you happy with the current displays?

yes we finished 3rd, but we carried a lot of luck and stumbled over the line in the end. the football last season wasn't exactly great either but we won more than we lost so that made up for it.

your right Csaba isn't to blame for the club being 30 million in debt but he must have known the deal when he arrived, there is no need to constantly harp on about losing players (like every SPL club has) in every interview, it certainly doesn't achieve anything.

Csaba doesn't want to be here, if he did he wouldn't be touting himself for every other job which becomes available, he's had no offers yet so is he really that good or has he just been found out.

I'm going to agree with the OP (apart from the GIRUY part) he, Jambomickey and the likes get it tight all the time but they are not that wide of the mark, it's just that maybe people don't like the way they say it.

The common denominator here is always Vlad, managers have come and gone - various have said that he doesnt interfere only to be shown up as liars thereafter, Vlad will always interfere in some way, that's what the whole "together" line is all about. Csaba has been the best so far at managing and accepting this BUT it's starting to show that even the best of the lackies will only put up with it so far before they give up and I believe he has given up.

Yeah we can sack Csaba, I certainly agree that he is not making the best out of what we do have, however we are in the unenviable position which other clubs are not, that sacking the manager is unlikely to bring about the changes we want or expect it to. Like it or not, working for Vlad is not an attractive option for many managers - look at the time it took to get one as limited as Csaba. Whilst we have Vlad we will see a number of managers - probably poor ones come and go.

Before anyone starts the "Get your spare 30million out" argument, not having a solution should not preclude having a discussion on a messageboard. You cannot expect anyone on here to have a solution to what we do about not having a successor to Vlad but it shouldn't mean we don't discuss it.

Your joking,a right go at the old firm.They couldn't have a right go at the worst Hearts team ever.:10900:

Miller and Stokes.:smiley2:

Benny, you are right, the Hobos were not great against us. However, I rather be in their league position right now than ours! We are in deep sh**te!

Manager wins matches, is praised. Manager doesn't win games, is criticised.

Wow, that's unique stuff in football.

Laszlo is leading the third most expensive squad in the league through an extended run of relegation form, having been given more money to spend in the summer than all but one manager in the league. Romanov being an arsehole has precious little to do with the performances, tactics and selections that we're seeing week in, week out, so you're slavering a lot of pish.

Also, GIRUY? Haha, belter - Hearts fan telling other Hearts fans to get it up them because we lost.

Agree with the poster above - you're definitely drunk.

Drunken rant IMO.

Probly - but he's not ****ing wrong. Romanov is to blame for everything which is wrong at Tynie now. The specific person currently taking the flak for Romanov's **** ups and msiatkes doesn't matter - that ****** Romanov is at the back of it.

And as for posters on here calling him Mr Romanov and sucking up his arse : no better than Hobos imo.

Aye well if you and all the rest of your like had LISTENED back in 2004 you wouldn't have been posting you angst against him,you were all told did you listen ,did you phuqu.

Lets just all keep the faith guys and believe in Vlad's grand plan, c'mon!

You still here? .... Sometimes it's funny when daft wee unfortunates come on here & start spouting their mince.......but you are really just boring now!! :qqb017:

All the best to you tho ..... hope u can still keep selling those pegs in this weather....

Laszlo is leading the third most expensive squad in the league through an extended run of relegation form, having been given more money to spend in the summer than all but one manager in the league. Romanov being an arsehole has precious little to do with the performances, tactics and selections that we're seeing week in, week out, so you're slavering a lot of pish.

Also, GIRUY? Haha, belter - Hearts fan telling other Hearts fans to get it up them because we lost.

Ok being accused of being drunk I will retort and accuse you of being a clown - is that OK Mods?

This argument about the 3rd most expensive squad does not wash with me.

My god when are the fans going to realise this clown at the top has no interest in taking our club forward. He has basically admitted players will be sold when he deems they are their most profitable.

Listen ofcourse our better players will be sold on, its happened since I wiz a wee nipper.

But this guy is an imposter.

No manager/puppet is going to be able to try and build a side.

There has been no investment atoll in our club and there never will be.

I don't know how to get rid of this cancer but the quicker the better for all our sakes.......and thats a fact

How much money did he spend?

Ok being accused of being drunk I will retort and accuse you of being a clown - is that OK Mods?

My god when are the fans going to realise this clown at the top has no interest in taking our club forward. He has basically admitted players will be sold when he deems they are their most profitable.

Listen ofcourse our better players will be sold on, its happened since I wiz a wee nipper.

I don't know how to get rid of this cancer but the quicker the better for all our sakes.......and thats a fact

the owner or the employee?

players should always be sold on when their profitable, it would be bad management if they weren't. what is the problem with this? even Man Utd sell there stars

the owner or the employee?

players should always be sold on when their profitable, it would be bad management if they weren't. what is the problem with this? even Man Utd sell there stars

Now be honest here,how many of Vlads signings have we sold?

Now be honest here,how many of Vlads signings have we sold?

Rudi that my friend is the POST OF THE NIGHT.

Only one I can think of is Velicka - but did that not go to Kaunus.

Infact does every penny not end up back there:th_o:

Yup, just yet another example of the unfortunate ones showing they have no class whatsoever.

Aye and Hearts fans wouldn't be doing the same if the same was happening to them right enough.

Rudi that my friend is the POST OF THE NIGHT.

Only one I can think of is Velicka - but did that not go to Kaunus.

Infact does every penny not end up back there:th_o:

Spot on.

Aye and Hearts fans wouldn't be doing the same if the same was happening to them right enough.

For most of my days, HMFC have had the whip-hand over the Hobos .... yet I have never felt the need to waste a Saturday nite posting about Schaedler, or jetskis, or trains on the way to Anderlecht on Hibs.net..... :curtain:

For most of my days, HMFC have had the whip-hand over the Hobos .... yet I have never felt the need to waste a Saturday nite posting about Schaedler, or jetskis, or trains on the way to Anderlecht on Hibs.net..... :curtain:

TBH mate for most of my days I never had the internet and I doubt very much if I would have wasted valuable drinking time on any website,anyway once that p15hy x factor is done I'm getting hammered into the wine and then you'll see some p15h.

TBH mate for most of my days I never had the internet and I doubt very much if I would have wasted valuable drinking time on any website,anyway once that p15hy x factor is done I'm getting hammered into the wine and then you'll see some p15h.

He he. Go for it! After that shambles 2day, every Jambo deserves a good drink!

:laugh: Not the quickest of cats, are you? I didn't realise accusing someone of being drunk over the internet was an insult of such bite that it required a retort. Live and learn, eh?

Why not? It's entirely relevant that other managers are getting more out of their players than Laszlo is, with far tighter budgets.

My god when are the fans going to realise this clown at the top has no interest in taking our club forward.

Again, what has Romanov being an arsehole have to do with rank selections, tactics, attitude and performances on match days?

He has basically admitted players will be sold when he deems they are their most profitable.

Christ, you're right, pitchforks oot. That makes us as bad as, ooh, almost EVERY CLUB IN THE WORLD.

Laszlo has been allowed to sign half a team over the summer - not ONE has shown any quality.

Pretty much, but not much we can do about him right now. We can, though, push for something to be done about a manager who doesn't want to be here and is taking the utter pish week in, week out.

We've won 4 games out of the last, what, 23? 24? Not won away from home since February. Half of those results with Aguiar and Karipidis. You can't tell me our players are THAT bad, so bad they can't even take a point at home to St. Johnstone, or win games after taking the lead. If they were that bad, they wouldn't take the lead in the first place.

You're kidding yourself on if you think we shouldn't be doing better, regardless of Romanov.

Ivanauskas never had us playing football this bad, and he was a real Romanov guy.

How much money did he spend?

Well spotted. I meant, of course, to say that he'd had more to spend this year than all but one manager, rather than in the summer - Balogh costing just under ?200k. The signing was agreed in January but the money was paid in the summer IIRC.

He he. Go for it! After that shambles 2day, every Jambo deserves a good drink!

Sorry mate but I lied,after the last post I went and got a bottle having a wee slurp as I post,cheers.

OMG .... The bit in bold is hilarious!!!!

Cannae believe there are still Hearts fans out there that think like you!!

Unfortunately OH, it's frightening how many fans are still brainwashed like that. Our problems stem from the Mad One ...that is a FACT. How can Laszlo be portrayed as negative when he does not have any quality strikers at his disposal?!?! In case anyone is in any doubt, let me spell it out....ROMANOV DOES NOT WANT SUCCESS. He has undermined and destroyed every single successful employee from Burley to Anderton, Pressley to Skacel, Brellier to Banks, etc etc. It's time now for the like of Leslie Deans and Gary Mackay, who both helped to hound out Robinson based on personal feelings, to admit that they have sold us a dud who is seriously threatening the very existence of our club. The very least they could do is to front a campaign to try and rid ourselves of this disturbed ex-submariner.

Unfortunately OH, it's frightening how many fans are still brainwashed like that. Our problems stem from the Mad One ...that is a FACT. How can Laszlo be portrayed as negative when he does not have any quality strikers at his disposal?!?! In case anyone is in any doubt, let me spell it out....ROMANOV DOES NOT WANT SUCCESS. He has undermined and destroyed every single successful employee from Burley to Anderton, Pressley to Skacel, Brellier to Banks, etc etc. It's time now for the like of Leslie Deans and Gary Mackay, who both helped to hound out Robinson based on personal feelings, to admit that they have sold us a dud who is seriously threatening the very existence of our club. The very least they could do is to front a campaign to try and rid ourselves of this disturbed ex-submariner.

What the man said.:2thumbsup:

Perhaps they believe that the very existance of our club would be in greater danger if they started to make waves now, when there is no white knight waiting in the wings?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Two questions:

Where was the thread praising him when we knocked out Sellick? Can't have it both ways.

What are folk on here going to do about getting Romanov out or is it just easier to greet on a message board?

Thanks.

I echo your comments. Well said.

Aye well if you and all the rest of your like had LISTENED back in 2004 you wouldn't have been posting you angst against him,you were all told did you listen ,did you phuqu.

This will be a belter.

Go and expand on that one?

Archived