T-****ing mobile ads

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

anyone else find their adverts annoying particuraly the new one for "josh's band" which sound awful. If that is what T-mobile will allow to happen then I hope the company is shut down quicker then Pat Stantons trousers getting wet on a night out.

"I have just put on twitter about our latest gig" bet two people will turn up.

Agreed.

They even have it on the radio now aswell...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RAGE

Can't say they get me like the gold ads do.

FREE GOLD KIT? No it's a ****ing plastic bag, what makes it a kit? I hate the word kit.

"what would you do with unlimited free texts"

"Oh god. I don't know. Can you imagine that? Wow!! I'd probably arrange a huge street party"

Most folk on a contract have unlimited texts and yet i've not seen many impromptu street parties.

However, thats not the worst. That honour goes to the guy who says "i'd probably thank my gran for all the christmas presents." That in itself is a pretty horrid thing to say; has he not been thanking his granny all these years? That poor woman. However the bit that really grinds my gears is his girlfriend's reaction. It is a brutally staged facial display that changes from, "wow, you kooky free spirited non-conformist rebel" to a look that can only be described as resembling the reaction you'd expect to get from a dog that had just been shown a card trick.

josh and everyone in his band suck the fat one.

"what would you do with unlimited free texts"

"Oh god. I don't know. Can you imagine that? Wow!! I'd probably arrange a huge street party"

Most folk on a contract have unlimited texts and yet i've not seen many impromptu street parties.

However, thats not the worst. That honour goes to the guy who says "i'd probably thank my gran for all the christmas presents." That in itself is a pretty horrid thing to say; has he not been thanking his granny all these years? That poor woman. However the bit that really grinds my gears is his girlfriend's reaction. It is a brutally staged facial display that changes from, "wow, you kooky free spirited non-conformist rebel" to a look that can only be described as resembling the reaction you'd expect to get from a dog that had just been shown a card trick.

josh and everyone in his band suck the fat one.

:laugh:

I know exactly what you mean. She'd still get pumped though....

I know exactly what you mean. She'd still get pumped though....

yeah, i'd top up her pay monthly account. if you know what i mean.

yeah, i'd top up her pay monthly account. if you know what i mean.

I just hope her cumface isn't the same as her confused-laugh face.

jamboinglasgow

I just hope her cumface isn't the same as her confused-laugh face.

that line just cracked me up.

Want to see her confused face as I dont remember it.

It's quite remarkable how they seem to find the most utterly detestable people to star in these adverts.

Remember the AH PHONED MA BOYFRIIIIIIIIEND AND A WIS LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lassie?

I hope everyone who's been in a T-Mobile advert dies.

Really, I do.

Can't mind if it's T-mobile or vodafone but the radio ad with the Australian bird saying;

"If I ruled the world, there would be no more tears at the airport. No sad goodbyes, just "hey, hi, how are ya?" No goodbyes, just hello's all over the world" ...

Makes me angry somehow.......just go back to Australia, find a job and don't ****ing leave then!!!

Gets on me nips.

• 4 weeks later...
jamboinglasgow

Tw*t with a band is back on the TV, trying to act like he has a mission for good with his band for everyone. Shame they dont have a good song. He is still the reason I would not touch T-mobile even if their tariffs were almost free.

I have been with T-Mobile for ages but this current ad campaign is making me want to change my provider.

I HATE those ads with a passion.

scots civil war

liking the vitriol levels re that **** on that advert

blokes a dick

incidently ,anybod know what the track is on that ps3 advert???

heard it on the radio but dont know the fartist

I have been with T-Mobile for ages but this current ad campaign is making me want to change my provider.

I HATE those ads with a passion.

That's the thing: those adverts are so bad that there is basically no way I'd ever go T-Mobile.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
liking the vitriol levels re that **** on that advert

blokes a dick

incidently ,anybod know what the track is on that ps3 advert???

heard it on the radio but dont know the fartist

I was going to ask that as well, can't mind the name at all. Think it may be a cover in the advert though.

That chip on your windshield could easily turn into a crack.

Bitch.

ag1fh0.jpg w419.png

heh heh heh

There is an air of the Charles Bronson about him.

That chip on your windshield could easily turn into a crack.

Bitch.

ag1fh0.jpg w419.png

He'd love to fill your crack...(on your windscreen...of course) :th_o:

scots civil war

thats the ultimate that though eh,that ****ing autoglass advert

they are cynical *******s whos in charge of producing em

im sure ive even heard a wee bit more upmarket version for the likes of classic fm n ****

i aint buying it you ******s.................................................:2thumbsup:

Snake Plissken
viva.jpg

All the vitriol in the world won't be as hurtful as having to go through life looking like THAT! :hang:

But if you ask me, the most odious T mobile individual was the dude with the bowl hair cut from the summer when they were doing those adverts getting lots of people to sing in public.

He was even on the buses and every time a 22 came into view, I saw his screwed up face and wished that he would die a horrible, horrible death.

AlphonseCapone

T-mobile should just die! ****ing hate them, I have to put my phone in specific places and at specific orientations just to get a signal!

Getting shot of them at the next opportunity!

Archived