Climate-gate

wibble

Email system hacked.

Evidence of tampering of data and general naughtiness by scientists to "prove" that climate change is real.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8370282.stm

Example shenanigans in this article ...

http://www.examiner.com/x-25061-Climate-Change-Examiner~y2009m11d20-ClimateGate--Climate-centers-server-hacked-revealing-documents-and-emails#update

Why though?

There's a theory that the developed world sees this as the ideal opportunity to introduce a whole new taxation system. That is why Al Gore got involved because he wants to be running the carbon exchange - basically making billions of dollars buying and selling stuff that doesn't really exists - money out of thin air.

Western economies are stuffed, but increasing tax rates is very negative.

Climate change legislation has popular support, so they add huge levels of taxation onto your leccy bill and you thank them for it.

Also, capitalism is running out of ideas of what to sell you next. Climate change brings in massive opportunities for them to peddle new technologies and solar **** to you.

It may or may not be real, but as usual there is no way you can find out because both sides of the argument have been fudged.

Basically selling you quotas of CO2 usage with the aim of pumping that money into tree-planting, environmental technology etc. But it's a scam, just another way of filtering money through the system and into the pockets of the researchers, who's governments throw money at them because they were told they have the solution to climate change and so on.

there was a hilarious interview with some eco-walloper on the telly last week where the boy was flapping his face about a recent poll which was conducted showing a large percentage of people being sceptical about the existence of human-induced climate change.

this boy was guffawing about how all these people were in denial of the undeniable huge body of evidence supporting the whole theory, including the endorsement of countless scientists and so on.

i just about global warmed my trousers when the interviewer asked the boy what the most harmful greenhouse gas was...

the guy just grinned and said "i'm not sure, i really should know but i'm afraid i don't"

i actually thought the other boy was going to say methane but he actually said water vapour... which isn't actually a gas as such.... but it does contribute more to this so called greenhouse effect more than CO2 according to some climate boffinoids.

there was a hilarious interview with some eco-walloper on the telly last week where the boy was flapping his face about a recent poll which was conducted showing a large percentage of people being sceptical about the existence of human-induced climate change.

this boy was guffawing about how all these people were in denial of the undeniable huge body of evidence supporting the whole theory, including the endorsement of countless scientists and so on.

i just about global warmed my trousers when the interviewer asked the boy what the most harmful greenhouse gas was...

the guy just grinned and said "i'm not sure, i really should know but i'm afraid i don't"

i actually thought the other boy was going to say methane but he actually said water vapour... which isn't actually a gas as such.... but it does contribute more to this so called greenhouse effect more than CO2 according to some climate boffinoids.

Nice sign off. :laugh:

I know what you mean though, so many of these people preach their crap and have no idea what they are on about. There's a good george carlin routine where he gets angry because these people assume that we could do that much damage to the planet in such a short space of time. He makes a huge amount of sense, I might dig it up if I can be arsed. :2thumbsup:

Global Warming is just a natural course that the earth takes every few 100 thousand years...

Yep, humans will die out. It would be ignorant to think otherwise, so why try and preserve what we have now? The earth could wipe us out in a second, and putting your cans and bottles into different ****ing bins isn't going to stop mass-volcanic eruptions so why even try?

**** it I say!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Email system hacked.

Evidence of tampering of data and general naughtiness by scientists to "prove" that climate change is real.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8370282.stm

Example shenanigans in this article ...

http://www.examiner.com/x-25061-Climate-Change-Examiner~y2009m11d20-ClimateGate--Climate-centers-server-hacked-revealing-documents-and-emails#update

Wonder what that tosser Monbiot will say about this in The Grauniad?

Nice sign off. :laugh:

I know what you mean though, so many of these people preach their crap and have no idea what they are on about. There's a good george carlin routine where he gets angry because these people assume that we could do that much damage to the planet in such a short space of time. He makes a huge amount of sense, I might dig it up if I can be arsed. :2thumbsup:

the whole debate seems completely pointless if this proves correct.

there was a programme on a while back - may have been a horizon - about how the world will replace the wattage of energy it needs to have after fossil fuels have been cut back to meet climate change targets.

this programme went into great details about all the different sources of energy being phased in and in the planning and no matter how they figured it there was always going to be a giant shortfall in the wattage.

it touched on the as yet purely theoretical nuclear fusion as being the great hope for the future but even that appears to be unlikely to ever prove efficient enough to bring online.

Some might dismiss this, and feel free. If the climate change thing isn't bull****. Why don't we just nuke China into the stone age? You can't pump out insane levels of CO2 if your entire workforce are in subatomic pieces. :smiley2:

I don't want NOT to believe in global warming as it is clear that weather patterns ARE changing.

What bugs me is that there is no way I can believe either the climate changers or the sceptics as they both have their own agendas and those agendas mean more to them than uncovering the truth.

One thing I know is certain. I am going to get reamed financially in the name of climate change while big business gets an exemption.

Archived