Musselburgh Races

BASIL_HEARTS

Going down on sunday for the the first jump meeting down there. Should be really busy if the weather stays nice. I've looked at the card it seems a big enough racecard, there is also a few horse fancies "Logans run" and "robbie".

Is anybody thnking of going down and is anybody got any tips ?

cheers

Going down on sunday for the the first jump meeting down there. Should be really busy if the weather stays nice. I've looked at the card it seems a big enough racecard, there is also a few horse fancies "Logans run" and "robbie".

cheers

I'm going next Friday (27th) with guys from work...Haven't been in YEARS and know F'ALL about Horses, Sooo, Should be a good day!!:2thumbsup:

cheers

Aye Stay away from Staggs, tired wi' you horsey sorts coming in on Race Days and getting in the way :2thumbsup:

Seriously, its probably as good a pub as any to go to before or after if you are looking for somewhere. "Staggs Super Sunday" as it has become known (I believe) can be good fun watching the fitba' on the sabbath

Archived