Any headphone experts?

neave

Morning guys. My beloved Sennheiser HD202s have broken and I'm looking to replace them ASAP.

Looking for something with similar/better bass response and comfort. Price range about ?50, ?60 absolute max. Can anyone recommend a set?

(I'm not looking excluisvely for Sennheisers btw; I'm open to all suggestions)

I wouldn't be averse to just buying another pair of 202s but I wanted to put it to the masses first.

Cheers.

Morning guys. My beloved Sennheiser HD202s have broken and I'm looking to replace them ASAP.

Looking for something with similar/better bass response and comfort. Price range about ?50, ?60 absolute max. Can anyone recommend a set?

(I'm not looking excluisvely for Sennheisers btw; I'm open to all suggestions)

I wouldn't be averse to just buying another pair of 202s but I wanted to put it to the masses first.

Cheers.

Go the wee bit extra mile - about 80 pounds - and invest in a pair of AKG 240s. You'll never think of swapping again and they'll prove a revelation to your listening experience. Worth every penny.

Bought a pair of Skullcandy Hesh a couple of months ago and they are superb, can have them on for hours and hours without any discomfort, also cuts out any outside noise when at medium to high volume!!

Grado SR60's ... you will never ever regret buying these. If its mostly rock/op that you listen to, then they're unbeatable. Get yourself down to Richer sounds and fork out the best 80 quid you'll ever spend on headphones.

Endless positive reviews and apprecation on the web, heres the Grado website to cut to the chase...

http://www.gradolabs.com/product_pages/sr60.htm

I'd go for skullcandy's.

I got maroon and white skullcandy lowriders for twenty quid. :10900:

Best headphones I have ever bought.

Archived