Muse Stadium Tour 2010

InNothingWeTrust

InNothingWeTrust

They say it's a tour, but it's only Old Trafford cricket ground and Wembley Stadium in September next year. Tickets on sale tomorrow at 9. Already bought 6 for Old Trafford on the members pre-sale :10900:. It's not cheap though at ?45 :th_o:.

Saw them at SECC a couple of weeks ago, and despite the sound being terrible as usual in SECC, it was a phenominal gig. Can't wait to see them again :smiley2:.

Anyone else going/wanting to go?

They say it's a tour, but it's only Old Trafford cricket ground and Wembley Stadium in September next year. Tickets on sale tomorrow at 9. Already bought 6 for Old Trafford on the members pre-sale :10900:. It's not cheap though at ?45 :th_o:.

Saw them at SECC a couple of weeks ago, and despite the sound being terrible as usual in SECC, it was a phenominal gig. Can't wait to see them again :smiley2:.

Anyone else going/wanting to go?

They are strongly rumoured for T in the Park.

Do they have a new song out btw? Heard it on the radio in the wagon this afternoon and I cant remember the name of it but I quite like it.... Ta :2thumbsup:

Do they have a new song out btw? Heard it on the radio in the wagon this afternoon and I cant remember the name of it but I quite like it.... Ta :2thumbsup:

Undisclosed Desires, sounds a bit Depeche Mode.

Archived