ticket question

robbo1874

i am thinking about taking 1 or 2 of my kids to game on saturday.i looked on website and seemed to me that it was ?22 for me and ?11 for each of the kids.is there any way i can get this down a bit.my dad has a season ticket and last season he used a voucher from the ST.is the same system in use?cheers

I never got any vouchers to use this year.

I'm quite surprised this experiment hasn't been repeated. I used all of my vouchers last year. You would think the club must have done pretty well out of it.

I'm quite surprised this experiment hasn't been repeated. I used all of my vouchers last year. You would think the club must have done pretty well out of it.
Yea used mines too.:2thumbsup:

i am thinking about taking 1 or 2 of my kids to game on saturday.i looked on website and seemed to me that it was ?22 for me and ?11 for each of the kids.is there any way i can get this down a bit.my dad has a season ticket and last season he used a voucher from the ST.is the same system in use?cheers

I don't see where you are getting the ?11 from ?.........unless you've read the cat A game price for the Bronze zone ........this Sat is a cat B game so it will be ?9 for the Bronze ...........and If the kids are under 12yo = ?7 :2thumbsup:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10289,00.html

Archived