Sir Paul

JWL

na na na na na na na na na na na, JAM TARTS!!!

Get in.

Why dont we sing that anymore? Or hardly anymore!! In fact when was the last time we sang it?

The old ones are the best,as on Saturday when all the contestants on the xfactor struggled with Queen songs apart from Stacey.

Blows the rest of the wannabes away once again.

Many McCartney/Beatles fans are so deluded they could be Hobos. I heard a story about a couple of lads he knows booked tickets to see McCartney in Hamburg at the start of December after getting carried away singing his songs on a drunken day out after the Remembrance Day service. :hat2::peepwall:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
did he call his daughter 'stella' as a pre-emptive ironic joke

Is that a Streetcar Named Desire joke? Pretty highbrow for JKB, likes.:2thumbsup:

Is that a Streetcar Named Desire joke? Pretty highbrow for JKB, likes.:2thumbsup:

Damn, i really wish i could say that it was a streetcar joke; alas, no. It was, like pistol says, a stella-artois = wife beater joke.

My previous post should have read as follows....:th_o:

Many McCartney/Beatles fans are so deluded they could be Hobos. I heard a story about a couple of lads who booked tickets to see McCartney in Hamburg at the start of December after getting carried away singing his songs on a drunken day out after the Remembrance Day service. :hat2::peepwall:

As the OP said, a class act.

Best gig I've ever seen was Macca at Leipzig five years ago. The year before, I saw Springsteen take that title and I left that one thinking it would take something special to do it. It took a Beatle!

Macca's new live CD (Good Evening New York City) is out - just as excellent, if not better, than the Back in the World one he released in 2003.

As a musician, the guy is a true legend.

BUT

Every time he pulls this pose (which is every time that he notices a camera is on him and is also always, ALWAYS followed by a double handed peace sign), I just want to punch him square in the face:

paul_mcc.jpg

BUT

Every time he pulls this pose (which is every time that he notices a camera is on him and is also always, ALWAYS followed by a double handed peace sign), I just want to punch him square in the face:

paul_mcc.jpg

That's the same face that Posh Spice pulls. Ripoff bitch. And I want to punch her face too.

posh-spice-phone-home.jpg

I P Knightley

BUT

I think you're overlooking his crimes against the overuse of thumbs up.

:2thumbsup:

article-1030839-01CBD5B800000578-379_468x600.jpg

article-0-046E2042000005DC-864_468x756.jpg

crooked.gif

The evidence goes all the way back yet do the courts prosecute? Do they hell.

It's one rule for talented, groundbreaking 1960s heart-throb musicians and another rule for the rest.

article-0-046E2042000005DC-864_468x756.jpg

crooked.gif

The evidence goes all the way back yet do the courts prosecute? Do they hell.

It's one rule for talented, groundbreaking 1960s heart-throb musicians and another rule for the rest.

I would cut the thumbs off the bassa.Loved the bit in the Imagine film when Lennon and Harrison start talking about him.How do you sleep you c###:10900:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-5Jwdz2nv4

What young wannabes did he blow away out of interest.

BUT

paul_mcc.jpg

Looks like Derek Zoolanders dad! hee hee

Jeans and a suit jacket. The look of a man trying to be younger than he is.

Many McCartney/Beatles fans are so deluded they could be Hobos. I heard a story about a couple of lads he knows booked tickets to see McCartney in Hamburg at the start of December after getting carried away singing his songs on a drunken day out after the Remembrance Day service. :hat2::peepwall:

a) I'm not what I'd call a McCartney or Beatles Fan

B) Not Deluded Or Hobo :smiley2:

c) Sometimes drunk :2thumbsup:

d) Bought tickets to see him in DC 4 years ago and quite easily one of the

best gigs I'd been to, absolutley first class and mind blowing

:10900::10900::10900:

As the OP said, a class act.

Best gig I've ever seen was Macca at Leipzig five years ago. The year before, I saw Springsteen take that title and I left that one thinking it would take something special to do it. It took a Beatle!

Macca's new live CD (Good Evening New York City) is out - just as excellent, if not better, than the Back in the World one he released in 2003.

Cant agree more on what you say about Springsteen. Seen the Boss close on 20 times and have never felt let down and never thought I'd see better live. But McCartney came close if not better (but I may not admit that he he he)

i'm going to go against the grain here and say i find him utterly cringeworthy.

he's been in the game long enough to know that he looks ridiculous on stage and wtf is the american accent all about?

i appreciate what he's done in the past, but thats where he belongs. he's not wrote anything worth listening to in recent history. i really do find him a complete thrush when i see him on tv

I agree, I have never thought he was any good! When he comes on the telly I switch off straight away. Fine the man a complete bellend to be honest.

Why dont we sing that anymore? Or hardly anymore!! In fact when was the last time we sang it?

It was aired loudly and proudly at the derby....

Funny I heard that too, and as the other one hasn't told his partner yet, you better hope she ain't reading this.:curtain:

Funny I heard that too, and as the other one hasn't told his partner yet, you better hope she ain't reading this.:curtain:

Uh oh. :th_o:

Where are we meeting tomorrow?

jambojackbilly

'Wings' only the group the Beatles could have been :smiley2:

What do you call a pig with Wings ???

Linda McCartney , Ba Boom :smiley2:

Archived