Hatton v Marquez

H.A.N.S

Will he get beyond the 2nd this time? Must be his last fight, win or more likely lose.

The fight last weekend showed the difference between Hatton's standard & true world class.

Hatton is taylor made for Marquez who is word class at counterpunching. He obviously never got to show that vs Mayweather having went up nearly a stone in weight for the fight, and also fighting on the front foot at times. The one advantage Hatton holds is size. But after all these years off weight fluctuation and seeing the nick he is this time around(not to forget its coming up for xmas and he's off on a cruise in the new year, so can only imagine what state he will be in by the time he gets back in training) I think he will struggle to make it down to 140. And when he does make it down, Its taken too much out of him. His old advantages of being able to walk through guys and break their hearts has gone. And to be fair this was what Hatton was all about, he was never a smart boxer, so I don't see how he can beat World class opponents anymore?

Marquez to win a wide UD, maybe even stop Ricky late on.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Think Ricky will be out to prove a point but he should fight a couple of sure wins before he takes on a big fight like this.

Even then, if i was Hatton I would not be wanting to take Marquez.

Hatton to lose.

Say What Again

I don't see Hatton having any chance against Marquez.

I'd like to see Ricky fight Khan then retire. Win, lose or draw.

Disagree with most opinions on here! Think Ricky tightens up his defence under a new trainer and blows straight through marquez!!!

K.o late on for Hatton!!

Disagree with most opinions on here! Think Ricky tightens up his defence under a new trainer and blows straight through marquez!!!

K.o late on for Hatton!!

If Floyd and Manny can't knock him out Hatton sure as hell won't.

Snake Plissken

He should have packed it in after the Pacman debacle, he's had a couple of big fights in his career so he won't be needing the payday.

He's a good boxer who comes unstuck against great boxers, time is never kind to fighters and Ricky is already past his best. I can't see him winning this one.

Archived