Buzzcocks

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Dappy from N-Dubz. 'lawl'

Totally ridiculous. Pretty funny though tonight, despite there being no bailey or amstell.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
who was presenting tonight?

I'm refusing to watch it til Noel Fielding is gone!

He really is a bawbag eh. Absolutely shocking patter.

I P Knightley

I said to a mate last week that it might be amusing to have Dappy as the guest host one week. He was good value the last couple of times he was on as a guest and couldn't be much worse than the host they had last week.

Haven't yet seen this week's.

I hate myself for saying it but Dappy is pretty funny, the chick off of Ndubz is hot (Tulisa?) and having listened to an interview with them last week, they seem to know what they're doing in the music industry. I hate their stuff, but I admire their professionalism, knowledge and skill.

Tulisa.jpg

See, she's pretty and she can sing a bit.

I hate myself for saying it but Dappy is pretty funny, the chick off of Ndubz is hot (Tulisa?) and having listened to an interview with them last week, they seem to know what they're doing in the music industry. I hate their stuff, but I admire their professionalism, knowledge and skill.

Tulisa.jpg

See, she's pretty and she can sing a bit.

How hot is she????

I'd tap that!!

Regal Kingston
How hot is she????

I'd tap that!!

I'm sure that burd has had swine flu twice. I'd suggest a medical before nailing her. The thighs on her are quality though.

Dappy isn't funny - He is an irritating ****witt who ruined the show with criminal banter.

InNothingWeTrust
Noel Fielding is a ringpiece.

How can anyone find him even remotely amusing?

I think he's quite funny now. I didn't like him before as I think Mighty Boosh is dire, but I started to be a bit more open minded and think he has some similarities to Bailey. :th_o: Not everything he says is funny, but some of the absolutely random things he comes up with are funny. I like his sense of humour.

I'm sure that burd has had swine flu twice. I'd suggest a medical before nailing her. The thighs on her are quality though.

Dappy isn't funny - He is an irritating ****witt who ruined the show with criminal banter.

Id give her a lethal injection to cure her! :10900:

Just watched it, turned off after 10. That was so bad. All they did was take the **** out of the N-Dubz guy and they didn't do that well. Noel Fielding is a disgrace to comedy, utter ****e talker. Thinks hes the dogs because he got onto a non-BBC 3 show and is dragging it down to that level so fast.

Buzzcocks went down after Bill Bailey left, and without a decent host who can take the **** out of people. The show will die before next series.

Sergio Garcia

Buzzcocks was brilliant last night, Fielding and the rest brought down that numpty dappy with ease.

I find Noel Fielding funny, each to their own i guess, but he similar to Bill Bailey was his randomness.

I had never even heard of NDubz before 2 days ago, and thankfully after seeing that ramjet i wont be seeking them out!

maroondoonhamer
Didn't they get accused of rape earlier this week?

No. Questioned as potential witnesses I think but not accused.

Buzzcocks was brilliant last night, Fielding and the rest brought down that numpty dappy with ease.

I find Noel Fielding funny, each to their own i guess, but he similar to Bill Bailey was his randomness.

I had never even heard of NDubz before 2 days ago, and thankfully after seeing that ramjet i wont be seeking them out!

Are you kidding? Fielding is **** poor. He just talks pish, just another flavour of the month with his hit and miss crap. He's not funny, his "taking down" of the N-Dubz guy was so poor I was cringing. I think he can GTF and take the two guys from Gavin and Stacey with him...

Are you kidding? Fielding is **** poor. He just talks pish, just another flavour of the month with his hit and miss crap. He's not funny, his "taking down" of the N-Dubz guy was so poor I was cringing. I think he can GTF and take the two guys from Gavin and Stacey with him...

Too true. ****in hate Corne and Horden or Corden and Horne - absolute pish

Sergio Garcia

Well I disagree,I find him funny so im not kidding. Each to their own mate, and I believe I am allowed to have my own views.

I would like him to stay and keep us laughing away, not GTF as you suggest. Good Day to you Sir.

Well I disagree,I find him funny so im not kidding. Each to their own mate, and I believe I am allowed to have my own views.

I would like him to stay and keep us laughing away, not GTF as you suggest. Good Day to you Sir.

:2thumbsup:

I have a personal gripe with his brand of "comedy". This thing with random comedy and the emo kids does my head in. Simon Amstell took him down a few pegs 2 seasons ago. His comeback was something about motorcycles made of gelatin or something. The crowd roared with laughter...It wasn't ****ing funny. All the kids at my school, quoting the mighty boosh. Attempting "random" patter, it was ****ing painful.

I have a personal gripe with his brand of "comedy". This thing with random comedy and the emo kids does my head in. Simon Amstell took him down a few pegs 2 seasons ago. His comeback was something about motorcycles made of gelatin or something. The crowd roared with laughter...It wasn't ****ing funny. All the kids at my school, quoting the mighty boosh. Attempting "random" patter, it was ****ing painful.

I agree that the Mighty Boosh is pish, no idea why it has become so popular. I got recommended it by a friend who's usually reliable with this sort of stuff so I sat down and watched it and it bored me.

Don't know if it's meant to be funny or what but it just seemed a load of random bollocks.

Although I do find Noel Fielding quite funny on Nevermind the Buzzcocks.

I agree that the Mighty Boosh is pish, no idea why it has become so popular. I got recommended it by a friend who's usually reliable with this sort of stuff so I sat down and watched it and it bored me.

Don't know if it's meant to be funny or what but it just seemed a load of random bollocks.

Although I do find Noel Fielding quite funny on Nevermind the Buzzcocks.

Not remember at school? All the kids just quoting lines from it? All the patter flying about that was so boosh-esque. Rubbed me the wrong way, glad I don't have to put up with that ****e anymore. :10900:

Sergio Garcia

With the Mighty Boosh you get it or you dont.

I have similar tastes to my mate on comedy but he hates Mighty Boosh and i think its brilliant.

He loves Lee Evans, i cant stand him.

Not remember at school? All the kids just quoting lines from it? All the patter flying about that was so boosh-esque. Rubbed me the wrong way, glad I don't have to put up with that ****e anymore. :10900:

At school? I'm still getting it just now! A lot of my friends love the Mighty Boosh and it gets quoted now and again.

He really is a bawbag eh. Absolutely shocking patter.

He's one of my mots hated people on the planet. I know it's not healthy to hate someone you don't even know, but **** it, he's a ****.

At school? I'm still getting it just now! A lot of my friends love the Mighty Boosh and it gets quoted now and again.

stu then aye:2thumbsup:

I think i remember that one, almost felt sorry for Feilding there. I've challenged my mates who love it to name me one example of it being funny and all they can give me is how 'zany' or 'random' it is, and the best tehy can do is something like 'there's a guy called the hitcher with a polo mint for an eye!'. hows that funny?! anyone can sit and make up stupid characters.

I ****ing hate that show.

I think i remember that one, almost felt sorry for Feilding there. I've challenged my mates who love it to name me one example of it being funny and all they can give me is how 'zany' or 'random' it is, and the best tehy can do is something like 'there's a guy called the hitcher with a polo mint for an eye!'. hows that funny?! anyone can sit and make up stupid characters.

I ****ing hate that show.

Same mate. It's so forced, there's no decent story. The jokes are just poor.

I think he's quite funny now. I didn't like him before as I think Mighty Boosh is dire, but I started to be a bit more open minded and think he has some similarities to Bailey. :th_o: Not everything he says is funny, but some of the absolutely random things he comes up with are funny. I like his sense of humour.

Errr yes. Not scripted at all.

He's one of my mots hated people on the planet. I know it's not healthy to hate someone you don't even know, but **** it, he's a ****.

He's on channel 4 just now... i think you should watch and get some anger out :2thumbsup: Don't punch the TV though!!

And for the record... I seem to be one of the minority who like Noel Fielding :curtain:

InNothingWeTrust

I can't believe people are saying how much they hate Fielding, but love Bailey. If you had never heard of/seen The Mighty Boosh, then you would see they are fairly similar comedy-wise. I agree that Mighty Boosh is a load of pish, but I find him quite funny on Buzzcocks.

People need to be more open-minded and stop fussing about changes.

Archived