Laslo insists will will give St Johnstone as much respect as OF

djh83

ie 'We'll play the same cagey, negative 4-5-1 formation at home to St Johnstone that we play away to Celtic'

Pathetic

I think it right he says this publicly, as to say anything different would motiovate St Johnstone, but I do hope, ultimately, this is not what he means unless it is actually an attacking 4-5-1.

ie 'We'll play the same cagey, negative 4-5-1 formation at home to St Johnstone that we play away to Celtic'

Pathetic

One Trick Pony. He knows nothing else.

gorgie rd eh11

Pathetic

Criticising him for saying he'll give st johnstone respect? That would be pathetic.

i wonder if csaba might eventually realise that we can potentially do ourselves a favour at the back by having the right offensive approach.

this is a match we could dominate and create lots of chances in but instead we are likely to end up allowing them too much of the game by our own inability to play the game in their half.

at least try to play them at football FFS. so what if we leave ourselves a bit more exposed on the break? just go out and slog it out with them and allow the players to build up some confidence in.... and i do hesitate here.... playing the game the way it should be bloody well played.

Criticising him for saying he'll give st johnstone respect? That would be pathetic.

Not what im saying at all.

Nothing wrong with respecting your opponent, but we can do that and still play a positive 442 especially at HOME to a team that was playing 1st Division football last season.

I worry this is shabba saying "Im scared to lose a goal so it will be Nade up on his own and 10 men behind the ball because I dont know how else to set my team out.."

Not what im saying at all.

Nothing wrong with respecting your opponent, but we can do that and still play a positive 442 especially at HOME to a team that was playing 1st Division football last season.

I worry this is shabba saying "Im scared to lose a goal so it will be Nade up on his own and 10 men behind the ball because I dont know how else to set my team out.."

We have regulary played this formation as we have no forwards (or none of the required standard). You can hardly class Driver, Novikovas, Suso, Obua, Glen etc as defensive players can you??

The Mighty Thor

Good to see our current manager approaching every game the same way ie to hopefully not lose the game and take anything else as a bonus?

So basically we can expect Jody Morris to dominate our 5 man midfield like he did at Perth where we couldn't get near him for 90 mins?

I can't wait to see Hearts go all out attack on Saturday at home to a newly-promoted team who carry only three thousand supporters.

Jambof3tornado
Good to see our current manager approaching every game the same way ie to hopefully not lose the game and take anything else as a bonus?

So basically we can expect Jody Morris to dominate our 5 man midfield like he did at Perth where we couldn't get near him for 90 mins?

And watch the doctor win more than his share of headers in the box if we let him!!

Optimus Prime

Pathetic

What do you expect him to say?

"Ah St Johnstone are sh*t, there nowhere near as good as the Old Firm. We are going to hump them on Saturday."

No didn't think so.

"Ah St Johnstone are sh*t, there nowhere near as good as the Old Firm. We are going to hump them on Saturday."

No didn't think so.

Yes. I would love it if he said that!:smiley2:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

No didn't think so.

Closer to that than what he did say, tbh.

"We're the home team. This is a game we should obviously be looking to win. We're going to attack and get the fans right behind us."

We have regulary played this formation as we have no forwards (or none of the required standard). You can hardly class Driver, Novikovas, Suso, Obua, Glen etc as defensive players can you??

Aye, and what Freakin great Results we get from it!!

What I think the OP is trying to say IS, That Csaba (Who I WAS a BIG supporter of!!) Has NO IDEA how to set out any other formation...When Csaba says he "Respects" St Johnstone the SAME as he does the OF, he's not got a Freakin CLUE how to play against them, so who gives a **** about winning,Lets play for a Boring, backs to the wall 0-0, So it's the same old same old...I'm BEGINING to despair about this ****...:43:

Before we played Falkirk at home, a terrible team ,bottom of the league and without a win all season, Csaba came out and said,

"Falkirk are a good team, this will be a tough game"

and we played 4-5-1 and drew 0-0

Im sick of his boring, negative play.

Archived