Getting your photo taken with Rockstars

Hambone

That's cool. I don't have my picture with any rock stars but have met a few.

Back in my metalhead days I went to a machinehead concert at the glasgow barrowlands. I started talking at a guy with a camera (as you do when you're fifteen/sixteen) Turned out he was filming for their DVD Elegy. It's in the "fans" section of the DVD. I'm the wee guy lying about how far away Inverness is from Glasgow (I'm 400 miles from home)

Working at the Corn Exchange has been good for meeting famous folk. Like Lostprophets and 30 Seconds to Mars. I also walked past and got a head nod from Jack White at the Raconteurs gig and got my ukulele signed by Xavier Rudd.

Angus

Did you give your daughter the name "Sarah" with an extra h?

Which Thin Lizzy track did you name her after? :)

She added the h herself

And sad but true i did name my daugher

after his own daughter(and song):smiley2:

I P Knightley
She added the h herself

And sad but true i did name my daugher

after his own daughter(and song):smiley2:

Gotcha!

Not the earlier song about his Nan, then?

Gotcha!

Not the earlier song about his Nan, then?

Very good

Not a lot of people know about that version.

The "old" Lizzy.

His Nan raised him as i guess you well know.

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it You play the guitar on the MTV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb Maybe get a blister on your little finger Maybe get a blister on your thumb We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these color TV's (See the little ****** with the earring and the makeup Yeah buddy that's his own hair That little ****** got his own jet airplane That little ****** he's a millionaire) Gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators Gotta move these color TV's I shoulda learned to play the guitar I shoulda learned to play them drums Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera Man we could have some And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises? Bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchens deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these color TV's Look a' here That ain't workin' that's the way you do it You play the guitar on your MTV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Money for nothin' and chicks for free Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Look at that, look at that Money for nothin' and your chicks for free I want my, I want my, I want my MTV Money for nothin' and chicks for free (Fade) I want my, I want my, I want my MTV

Didn't Charlie from Fightstar used to be in Busted?

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it You play the guitar on the MTV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb Maybe get a blister on your little finger Maybe get a blister on your thumb We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these color TV's (See the little ****** with the earring and the makeup Yeah buddy that's his own hair That little ****** got his own jet airplane That little ****** he's a millionaire) Gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators Gotta move these color TV's I shoulda learned to play the guitar I shoulda learned to play them drums Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera Man we could have some And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises? Bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchens deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these color TV's Look a' here That ain't workin' that's the way you do it You play the guitar on your MTV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Money for nothin' and chicks for free Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Look at that, look at that Money for nothin' and your chicks for free I want my, I want my, I want my MTV Money for nothin' and chicks for free (Fade) I want my, I want my, I want my MTV

Didn't Charlie from Fightstar used to be in Busted?

he did, aye.

Archived