Memmingen Airport (West Munich)

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

Hi, I'm thinking about getting cheap ryanair flights fo Mem*****n Airport (they call it West Munich), has anyone ever travelled here before? I can't find any info on the airport website on public transport to Munich, so any help would be appreciated.:10900:

Romanov Stole My Pension

Hahaha, the swear-filter has deleted part of the word! The airport should be Memming-en Airport.

Hi, I'm thinking about getting cheap ryanair flights fo Mem*****n Airport (they call it West Munich), has anyone ever travelled here before? I can't find any info on the airport website on public transport to Munich, so any help would be appreciated.:10900:

Try here

http://www.allgaeu-airport-express.de/index.php?plink=index&lg=uk&lg=uk

There is also a train service from Memingen (The town is about 3 miles from the airport) to Munich. Takes about an hour and a half. costs about 20 euro. although you might be better off buying a Bavarian day ticket which lets you use all sorts of public transport up to 3am for between 2-5 people and costs about 30 euro.

Do Easyjet still fly from Edinburgh to Munich International (MUC)? I know for sure that MUC is on the main U-Bahn/S-Bahn line right into city centre (Marienplatz)

:2thumbsup:

The Real Maroonblood
Do Easyjet still fly from Edinburgh to Munich International (MUC)? I know for sure that MUC is on the main U-Bahn/S-Bahn line right into city centre (Marienplatz)

:2thumbsup:

Totally agree. Went EJ for ?105 return.

Romanov Stole My Pension
Totally agree. Went EJ for ?105 return.

Mine were ?20 return with ryanair:10900:

But I suppose going straight to Munich would save a lot of bother.

If anyone has any sight-seeing (preferably alcohol related) recommendations for Munich then let me know :thumb:

Archived