Horse tip (not fancy)

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Last time I posted the title the other way around because it was a horse I fancied rather than one that someone else had tipped up, this time it's a horse that has been tipped up, straight from the stable.

2.50 Hexham

Prosecco

The horse has it's ideal conditions but connections warned that it may need the run as it's not quite worked as they had hoped in the close season, however they reckon if it gets it right on the day then it should run into at least a place, and they know he's good enough to win it, if right.

Early price should be around 10/1 and I'll be having a small each way for a bit of interest.

Last time I posted the title the other way around because it was a horse I fancied rather than one that someone else had tipped up, this time it's a horse that has been tipped up, straight from the stable.

2.50 Hexham

Prosecco

The horse has it's ideal conditions but connections warned that it may need the run as it's not quite worked as they had hoped in the close season, however they reckon if it gets it right on the day then it should run into at least a place, and they know he's good enough to win it, if right.

Early price should be around 10/1 and I'll be having a small each way for a bit of interest.

Prosecco gets quite a nice write up on Attheraces, its in G. Browns " Northern spotlight".

2.50 Hexham

Prosecco

The first three in the betting have all fallen on their last start so their jumping is suspect right away. If it's from the stable it has obviously schooled well. Like Lucinda Russell too.

The Old Tolbooth

The connections are a bit gutted that the meeting is off as they thought it had a decent chance today, next stop is possibly Kelso on Friday but they would rather wait until next week as the race is 2m 6f which is probably beyond him for his comeback run of the season.

Their preference could be Newcastle on the 28th of this month, or Ayr on the 14th of December if he doesn't go on Friday.

If he does go on Friday I'll be having a very small each way bet on him as the race is far more competitve, and also the distance is a worry, so I would think he would probably be there until the final 2-3 furlongs then fade away, but will strip much fitter for his next run.

The Old Tolbooth
Southandwest looks the likely winner of the 2.00pm at Lingfield on what is an uninspiring days racing.

I'm on Alfresco here mate

Edit - Kings Colours bolts in

Todays racing is desperate at best, apart from Clonmel where a very good card is on the go.

Chaka Demus & pliers
Get your pocket money on Carole's Legacy at Wincanton 2:00pm John.

:10900:

I hope he has lots of pocket money or he isn't going to win much!!

You can get 1/5 at Bet365!!!!

The Old Tolbooth
Get your pocket money on Carole's Legacy at Wincanton 2:00pm John.

:10900:

At those odds it's not my kind of bet mate, I prefer a nice working mans price :10900:

Prosecco has been declared for Kelso tomorrow (weather permitting) just to get the run into him, I cant see him winning the race but he should come on a lot for the run and will be worth backing next time up.

At those odds it's not my kind of bet mate, I prefer a nice working mans price :10900:

Prosecco has been declared for Kelso tomorrow (weather permitting) just to get the run into him, I cant see him winning the race but he should come on a lot for the run and will be worth backing next time up.

A 1/5 winner is better than a 5/1 loser :10900:

Finished a tired third but will definitely come on a bundle after running over a further trip on his season reappearance on heavy going.

Next time out we'll get it at tasty odds.

The Old Tolbooth
Finished a tired third but will definitely come on a bundle after running over a further trip on his season reappearance on heavy going.

Next time out we'll get it at tasty odds.

Yeah they were keen to get a run into the horse mate, it was out on it's feet 2 or 3 out but I agree that it will definitely come on a lot for the run, I'm hoping it goes over 2m 4f next time :2thumbsup:

The connections are a bit gutted that the meeting is off as they thought it had a decent chance today, next stop is possibly Kelso on Friday but they would rather wait until next week as the race is 2m 6f which is probably beyond him for his comeback run of the season.

Their preference could be Newcastle on the 28th of this month, or Ayr on the 14th of December if he doesn't go on Friday.

If he does go on Friday I'll be having a very small each way bet on him as the race is far more competitve, and also the distance is a worry, so I would think he would probably be there until the final 2-3 furlongs then fade away, but will strip much fitter for his next run.

Any updates on this one John? it isn't out today so do you think it will be Ayr or sooner?.

Archived