How crap is VISTA ?

jambogaz1968

In my op it is crap

I'm with you. By all accounts it did some serious damage to Microsofts profits, it was that bad.

I like it, I dont know if it is down to my laptop being better than my desktop but i enjoy using vista on that much more than xp on my desktop and dont get me started on my dad's computer with xp, most glitchy annoying piece of junk i have had the mispleasure of using.

I'm with you. By all accounts it did some serious damage to Microsofts profits, it was that bad.

Yes , my thoughts are with Bill Gates at this difficult time :smiley2:

Don't talk to me about Vista right now. Bloody thing has just wrecked my iTunes. The whole thing just highlighted itself and went from my "F" drive back to my "C" drive (I bought the former to relieve memory space from the latter) causing the memory to hit its limit and go crash. Trying to salvage it right now but am sensing a trip to a repair shop come day-light!!

Don't talk to me about Vista right now. Bloody thing has just wrecked my iTunes. The whole thing just highlighted itself and went from my "F" drive back to my "C" drive (I bought the former to relieve memory space from the latter) causing the memory to hit its limit and go crash. Trying to salvage it right now but am sensing a trip to a repair shop come day-light!!

I just **** myself thinking the same thing had happened to me.

It hadn't though so Vista is still good in my eyes.

Angus

Archived