Tizer

Goose Baxter

The mother went to the shops this morning to get some milk, She asked me if i wanted anything. I said get me a bottle off juice for work.

She comes back with a bottle of Tizer

Just had a drink of the stuff and it is utter rank!!!

What is the deal with it????

Not a good taste

She asked me if i wanted anything. I said get me a bottle off juice for work.

Nae luck. Maybe you should have said 'please'?

:2thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60
Today is the first time you tried Tizer???????????

He has tried Tizer and life is complete,Give me coke not diet anytime.

I used to drink tizer all the time when i was wee, had a bottle a couple of days ao and it tasted rank

Same here. Used to drink it a lot when i was younger. Saw it in the shops a few months back for the first time in ages and wondered if it tasted as good.....it doesn't. Its absolutely disgusting.

The only red juice for me is Red Kola. :2thumbsup:

Same here. Used to drink it a lot when i was younger. Saw it in the shops a few months back for the first time in ages and wondered if it tasted as good.....it doesn't. Its absolutely disgusting.

The only red juice for me is Red Kola. :2thumbsup:

With a Hamburger Supper

I once won a competition to win a years supply of tizer. Cue 365 cans of feckin tizer sitting in my hall for ages. It was ace.

Dad, can I have a drink?

'You know where the tizer is, son.'

Cremola foam was the daddy.The pound shop sold it for a while not seen it for a while though.

Tried mixing Cremola with Voddie, then drinking like a slammer? Jeez what a way to go!!!! :th_o:

I **** you not!!!!! A trick shown to me by a colleague fi through the west (no real surprise there then).

:hat2:

The Old Tolbooth
The mother went to the shops this morning to get some milk, She asked me if i wanted anything. I said get me a bottle off juice for work.

Just had a drink of the stuff and it is utter rank!!!

What is the deal with it????

Not a good taste

Wait until you try dandelion and burdock! :boak:

Wait until you try dandelion and burdock! :boak:

I quite like dandelion and burdock!

Certainly don't like Tizer or Vimto. Both disgusting!

They changed it recently.

It's not as good as before - but still decent.

Tizer Ice was immense but unfortunately I was the only person in Scotland who seemed to think so.

They changed it recently.

It's not as good as before - but still decent.

Tizer Ice was immense but unfortunately I was the only person in Scotland who seemed to think so.

I was into the tizer ice as well, was amazing.

RIP

I once won a competition to win a years supply of tizer. Cue 365 cans of feckin tizer sitting in my hall for ages. It was ace.

Dad, can I have a drink?

'You know where the tizer is, son.'

20 stone at age 14. :hat2:

What was the 2 litre bottle of juice that used to have a Polar Bear on the label?

Sure it was something along the lines of Creamola or similar, with flavours like Cream Soda, Strawberry etc. Remember them being cheap and damn tasty.

What was the 2 litre bottle of juice that used to have a Polar Bear on the label?

Sure it was something along the lines of Creamola or similar, with flavours like Cream Soda, Strawberry etc. Remember them being cheap and damn tasty.

Possibly Cresta.

Tizer was ok, very fizzy though, not had it for years but I saw it in the supermarket over here. Wasn't tempted.

You just can't beat Irn Bru, especially from a glass bottle with a roll & chips from the chippy.

Dr Pepper = vilest thing i've ever drunk. Closely followed by fizzy ribena (why?).

marshallschunkychicken

Tizer is repellant.

I agree with those about who champion Red Kola. Undoubtedly the best hangover cure known to man.

Archived